Story about a new v-pet.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
I bought a new v-pet from my friend. She said "This pet is OLD. I get it of '95' so it may be a little glitchy, but it's still working. Yes. It's a multi pet, a dog or dino. You'll always get the dino. "

But, my v-pet collection still needed a new member. Next day I insert two LR44 batteries.

I hear pretty scary sounds. Sounds like a Internet dial-up.

There was a dino and a dog sitting. I pressed A and the dog walk off.

Now there was a strange machine in the screen. After 5 minutes, TERRIBLE sounds were playing again. A puppy was sitting in top of the screen. Right. A puppy, not dino.

Luckily, the icon menu was easy to use. I feed it. There was four different food choices :angry: The games...were very hard and strange. But I still think I did correctly when I buy him. Characters are cute, but graphics are a little glitchy, but it doesn't matter. My cutiepie.

Well, sounds interesting. If you can get a picture of it, I'd love to see it. :angry:

that is a dinkie dino
I have learned that it was a dinkie dino fake not a dinkie when I posted that I was only just starting with vp's. Back then I didn't know what a JD was know I can tell a JD from a mile away~sigh~ how times change.

Latest posts

Back