What Would You Think of This?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
Tamagitchis should have codes for friends...like so people who dont live near eachother can still make their tamas friends...what do u think?

I agree that is a great idea we would all have so much fun. I would love to meet all the tamagotchis. Also to see how well people were taking take of there tamagotchis. What I would really like is to meet the people or to see if the person had Amarican name or a another tipe of name. :)

I think that would be really neat. I am disappointed that there isnt some sort of feature on TamaTown that allows you to meet up with others. American names? I live in Canada and my new V 4.5 is named Abby, just like you :)

That would be quite fun, but you would need their password first, and that could be quite complicated but i think if that worked it would be cool, no that would be awsome!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

While it's a very interesting idea, I have a feeling it's crossed Bandai's desk before. It'd probably be way too complicated and out of the price range of the younger audience it's targeted towards. - The way they are now, they can keep the price nice for a child's toy. :)

Yes, it's too bad Bandai doesn't allow Tamagotchis to connect remotely (for example: over the internet using instant messenger, email, PM, etc.) I imagine it wouldn't be hard to do via passwords similar to those used for the TamaTown web site.

me: select wrap present. Select Connect / IM / Guest. A guest password appears. I send it in an instant message to you.

you: select Connect / IM / Host. Input the guest password. You see my Tamagotchi's character appear on your screen, giving your Tamagotchi character a present. Then a host password appears. You send it in an instant message to me.

me: I input the host password and see my Tamagotchi's character return.

Now we both have each other's Tamagotchi characters in our friends list. (I hope he didn't give yours poo. :( )

That would fun. It could maybe even be quite fun for you to be able to type messages or something!!

Well, wouldn't that be a bit hard for bandai? =/

I mean, with Tamagotchi being SO tiny... that would kinda be like a DS and Wifi, Wifi takes up quite a bit of space. The Tamagotchi would have to be made quite a bit larger in order to do that.

Unless it's like Mystery Dungeon, where there is a secret code in the password. You'd basically connect with yourself. (Select the password from the friend's list and connect.) And if your Tama sends the other person's something, you give the other person the password for the item, and if yours mates with the other's, you give the password and the other person also gets a baby. It could be a bit simpler that way.

And Barky, isn't the tamagotchi screen a bit too small for sending messages? You can barely fit 10 letters on the screen... nonethless a whole message.

Zoria :p

(P.S: My tamas are named Kyuubi, with his baby Faith, Zoria with baby Aroma, Aki, and Kymie.)

I think this idea is great! :D

but I also think they would have to make the tama bigger but it would be still a good idea :D :D

:D djmaster :p

I've always wanted to see something like this happen. I think it would be neat if the the Tamagotchi could marry online with another tamagotchi. At my age I've got no one my age in my area who has Tamagotchi. Through the online world I could finally mate my Tamagotchi with another persons Tamagotchi, rather then having to use the matchmaker or raise two Tamagotchi.

I agree that is a great idea we would all have so much fun. I would love to meet all the tamagotchis. Also to see how well people were taking take of there tamagotchis. What I would really like is to meet the people or to see if the person had  Amarican name or a another tipe of name. :angry:
American name???? wat is that supposed 2 mean??? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats a good idea. Then you can conect with your cusions if they live sumwhere else! :p

Most of the time, I absolutely HATE ideas for Tamagotchis that people put on here.... but this idea is GREAT! =)

that would be kewl.like after you connect, when you scroll through your friends' list it comes up with codes to like send gifts to those ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back