What is your fav show

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude100

Reaction score
I like icarly and if your fav is not on this list then just reply and tell <_<

Hmmm, I'm not a big Nickelodeon fan (or is this Disney? Oh well, it doesn't matter.) personally. I used to like Rugrats, though. ;) Anyway, my favorite show is House. Have you ever seen it? It's great!

I am a little to old for those shows. ^^; I really don't watch TV that much, only thing I bother to turn the TV on for is Ghost Hunters or MONK if theres a new season on. Well I do enjoy watching "Where are you ScoobyDoo" sometimes. Corny I know, but I like the classic cartoons.

Hmmm, I'm not a big Nickelodeon fan (or is this Disney? Oh well, it doesn't matter.) personally. I used to like Rugrats, though. :nazotchi: Anyway, my favorite show is House. Have you ever seen it? It's great!
I love House! Yeah, all those little Disney shows are really childish...

Out of the list, it has to be suite life(funny) but my favourites are Eastenders, Big Brother and x factor!

Hmmm, I'm not a big Nickelodeon fan (or is this Disney? Oh well, it doesn't matter.) personally. I used to like Rugrats, though. :furawatchi: Anyway, my favorite show is House. Have you ever seen it? It's great!
Heh, ditto! I'm not a fan of Disney. House will rule all xD I just wtached the episode with the patient that's insensitive to pain.

House= A new mystery every week

House= My obsession

House= <33

House= Pwnage

Latest posts

Back