My Chemical Romance

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the black parade cd? by my chemical romance? i like it, what do you guys think of it?

yeah i like fall out boy too... i love the mcr cd tho i listen to it a lot... i like green day and linkin park too tho :)

2nd best album in da world!

The 1st best is another of theirs! 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'. The songs are better. I listen to it loads. Especially 'I'm not Okay (I Promise)'!

I think Gerrard Way looks really cool and I love their songs, espeically this one:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Listen to it it's really good!

MCR are the best ever and they're much better than some of the rubbish you get now

I think they're okay, although their songs aren't really what I like to listen to. "Teenagers" was okay, and I sorta liked "to the end" and "house of wolves" was okay too, but nothing else I liked at all. I've tried to listen to plently of their songs, and they didn't click with me.

Argh! i love My Chemical Romance... Everyone like had a craze over them though at one point and now they have been forgotten again!

Latest posts

Back