The New Tamagotchi PC Pack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama*Lover

Reaction score
I was just wanting a mature discussion on the new tamagotchi PC Pack for the V4.5.

I've heard that the microphone isn't that good, and mostly all of it isn't good. What do YOU think about the Tamagotchi PC Pack? I haven't purchased one, but I have heard that information from somewhere (I don't know where XD). Do you think it is a rip off, or a great product?

From the advertising, they make it sound really great and entertaining. I may purchase it if the majority of you all think that it is a good product :rolleyes:

//T*L

I have seen some people post complaining that the microphone does not work for them, however it works for me.

I have it, I just got it actually but am having problems installing it, my computers fault not the programs, I cant wait to actually play with it though!

I havn't actually purchased one, but i heard a member say it came with the V4.5, i probably will not purchase one, im happy with my laptop as it is! If it has microphone problems then i would only purchase one, if you are compleatly sure about it!!!

hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

I don't have one either but I hear it is crummy. If the microphone worked better they would be great is what I hear.

Anyone, besides binary lol, have it and like it? Don't like it? In between?

I have seen some people post complaining that the microphone does not work for them, however it works for me.
The microphone doesn't work for me. It is strange, it works at the start up when you wake Kuchipatchi, but then stops completely.

For me, it was a rip off! The wallpapers don't even work! You would be better off buying just a V4.5, 'cause those things rock. :D

Cinderpelt♥

Hm..perhaps they just posted that for the enjoyment. Or, their's are malfunctioning or they have a bad computer.

Hmmm, I just got it and it didn't have all what Bandai said like that you got to talk to your Tamagotchi on screen... But I'd rate it 7.5/10. The microphone worked well for me at least. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its ok, I purchased it yesterday at Target, I am having problems with the 'training' deal where you can telll it to get your e-mail etc... But I will chesk that out later, I have it up right now and it is quite entertaining, xD

I think the PC packs are really awesome.

They provide some great fun and entertainment, i tell you! :D

I think it's quite worth it, i don't see why it could be counted as a 'Ripoff'.

I have it I just think it's ok but it still rather borring so I would say it is kinda crumby...
You think so?

Well i suppose it does get a little boring after you have it for a while..

It just does the same things.

Oh gosh, now i'm confused and don't know what to think. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have one . The Mic works fine and the disc works,the tama works you get a free mousepad, GET IT!

[SIZE=14pt]Well I bought one the other day, [/SIZE]

Really excited, I opened it and was

a little disappointed because I played with it for 5 mins

and got a bit bored.

But it is still fun but not for that long :)

All in all GOOD :)

I tested a demo of it (don't remeber where) and even the mircophone at the store was crap!

I perosnally don't own one, but it does seem a bit rip-offish. ;)

I was going to buy one, but after hearing that it get's boring I'm having second thoughts. It's like $40 on sale at K-Mart but the normal price is $60.

So Its probably a rip-off. I might just get the 4.5 and save the very little money I have :)

:lol: тαуz :lol:

i got it a while ago... i think it's fun and cool, but it's easy to get bored with it...

tamagirl#1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back