V4.5 Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andryian

Reaction score
Here is a growth chart I made for everyone for Tamatalk and hoping it will help out on how to get what characters you want from another group families. This chart is slight different from the one for V4 is because of get characters in diffierent groups in random. For the universal characters, it will be just like taking care of it on V4 but on another toy. :D So here you go and I hope you will all enjoy the V4.5 Growth Chart. ^_^

Here is one you can see in seperate growth chart genders:

*Female Families

*Male Families

Hope this helps and thank you. :eek:

Wow than-you for posting this, it really helps a lot! I havn't purchased a V4.5 yet but i am planning to get one this Wednesday 24th Oct (Club penguins anneversary!) This will help me get a certain character thank-you!

Thank-you for posting this, and have a great tama-talking day!!!! :lol:

YES!!!!!!THANK THANK THANK YOU!!!!! I've been searching all over for a growth chart!!!And thanks for organizing it so well! :lol:

yes but what do the different colored lines from one thing to the other mean? how do i obtain that sertain color?

yes but what do the different colored lines from one thing to the other mean? how do i obtain that sertain color?
It just stands for the color of the each family group. For example: Uramame=yellow group, Urameme=orange group, Urakuchi=green group, and other=boy-blue/girl-pink group.... Hope that helps. :D

thanks that helps mostly. one last thing its basically random which one ur sent to then right?

It just goes down from the skill points that you can encounter them from one group of funny group, gorgeous group, or spiritual group. I should of have order them in the right way or at lease in group forms so everyone can understand them going in ramdom from each group. :D

Nice chart! It's quite useful and well made.

Andryian, are you the owner of andryianrobertson.tripod.com? I like that site, the information and pictures are great. I have a site sorta like a "Tamadex", called the "Tamapedia", but it isn't half as good.

Wow! Thank you!

I've been looking all over for a V4.5 growth chart, thank you very much for making and posting this! Next generation I get what I want. The chart is /very/ well organized and very easy to read. This topic ought to be pinned!

Nice chart! It's quite useful and well made.
Andryian, are you the owner of andryianrobertson.tripod.com? I like that site, the information and pictures are great. I have a site sorta like a "Tamadex", called the "Tamapedia", but it isn't half as good.
Thanks.... Ooh, and yes I do own that site. But I think yours is better because you updated yours but mines isn't updated yet but I'm still working on it. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thank you!
I've been looking all over for a V4.5 growth chart, thank you very much for making and posting this! Next generation I get what I want. The chart is /very/ well organized and very easy to read. This topic ought to be pinned!
I thought of it too but I'm sure they might won't or mayby they will but its ok if they don't. At lease this will still help out other owners to know what they can get when their Tamagotchi evolve into what. :p

Not trying to be mean but that info was found by spudi (spudlike) and all the members on T-Z worked hard

Maybe you could have put a tiny bit of credit to spudi

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to be mean but that info was found by spudi (spudlike) and all the members on T-Z worked hardMaybe you could have put a tiny bit of credit to spudi
Your right, maybe I should do that since they did great on the other chart...... if you hear me spudi(spudlike)..... Thank you for the idea of making these charts and hoping you can bring some more good ideas on Tamatalk. :D

Can I make some corrections?

To have hanagatatchi, mukimukitchi, hyottokotchi you must have 350 funny, gorgeous, or spiritual skill points on those three and 100 other skill points to get them, cause that's what happened to my UraMemetchi.

Latest posts

Back