NINTENDOGS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got nintendogs, OMG I love dalmatians.

I've got 11 puppies because I have two of the games, eight on one and three on the other.

My dalmatian is my champion girl!

She's one first place in the Agility Trial championship 89 times!

She earned me the Beach House!!!!

I'm planning on getting my own pup.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda fun, but not fun when you have no friends to play with :/..

Anyways..It becomes boring in time, and having 3 puppies or more is annoying. I had 3 for a little amount of time, now I have one. As I don't need others..

It has very good graphics for NDS btw, and it shows the "abilities" of touch screen..

But I think letting my friends play this game + pictochat was the reason my screen is completely scratched..

I like nintendogs I only have one version though!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Im getting a Nintindo for christmas and i got the chawawa and friends game! SO EXSITED

Yush! i have nintengogies i have a begile(sp?) named shiloh

I have Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends. It's really fun, although I need to actually find the time to play it. Homework is piling up, I need time to get on TamaTalk, as well as studying and what not. A very tight schedual indeed. :eek:

It's great when you can get really into it, though. My first Nintendog was a Golden Retriever called Charlie. Aww. :(

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Hi! I looooooooooooooooove nintendogs! I got it 4 crissie.

My house is an early american and I want sea side soooo bad!

my dogs are:

Bella= shih tsu

Sadie= beagle

Harry= Daushaund

Matty= Golden Retriever

Dizzy= Dalmation

Nacho= Chiuaiaua (Spelling?)

Pancake= Yorkie

Suzi= Calvier K C spaniel

Bella Has won 16 Agility trials

And she got me 21,000 dollars

Guess what? I got that limited edition Nintendogs Best Friends bundle with a ROSE COLORED DS LITE WITH A PAWPRINT ON IT! It's sooo cute! And my old red strap and red Nintendogs bone that both came from a Nintendogs dalmation purse MATCH! Now I have ALL the versions!

Nintendogs? This is a really cute game, in my opinion. I have the Dacshund and Friends version, and the dogs I'm keeping on it are Sable (Miniature Dacshund, based on my dog in real life), Wags (Pug, based on one of my sister's dogs), and Murphy (A dalmatian, named after the Japanese version of R.I.C. from Power Rangers SPD, Murphy K9).

I have both the Mario and Luigi hats as well, Sable wears the Mario hat regularly and Wags wears the Luigi hat.

I have the dachsund version and the dalmation version. On each I have 8 dogs. So i have a total of 16 dogs =D

iv got nintendogs i love it! i have three dogs at the moment!

My house is Designer Condo

I have the Labrador and friends version!

My dogs are:

Lucky♥=Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Angel♦=Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Chloe=Cavalier K C Spaniel(Shes got a star at the end of her name)

Lucky's my Champ she has won Agility 5 times(not much cos i deleted all the dogs by an accident!)

Heres the story about the deleting part!

Ipressed the A,B,X,Y,L and,R

at the same time and it deleted everything! waaaaa

Latest posts

Back