Favorite Musical

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_grl07

Reaction score
I like the musicals Grease and Phantom of the opera.

What are some of your fave musicals?

Little Girl:HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I LOVEZ ZAC I WANT TO BE HIS GIRL AND....

* Throws Brick At Little Girl's Head *

I Hate Musicals Esspecially High Scholl Crapical..I Mean Musical

(No Offence To Anyone Who Likes High School Musical =( )

Not all musicals are High School Musical. In fact, thats not a musical. Its really a disney production.

Real musicals are the Wizard of Oz (Wicked) and such. So if you don't like a musical, don't post it here.

Simple rules, easy to follow :huh:

Definetly Hairspray! Infact I'm listening to Ladies' Choice right now!! High School Musical and High School Musical 2 are OK, but Zac Efron looks fab in Hairspray!!!!!

Best Wishes,

barky

High School Musical. :mellow:

I really don't watch Musicals. I wanted to see Hairspray, but I never did. I saw the Lion King once. It was cool, but just not my kind of musical.

I like the musicals Grease and Phantom of the opera.What are some of your fave musicals?
I haven't seen any live musicals, but TV musicals I like Chicago.

Little Girl:HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I LOVEZ ZAC I WANT TO BE HIS GIRL AND....* Throws Brick At Little Girl's Head *

You took the words right outta my keyboard! I hate HSM! Today at our school assembly, these grade 3's were dacing to a HSM song and one of the teachers was like "Have you ever seen HSM before?" And I put both my hands up, but my thumbs down and half-quietly booed HSM xD

I don't really like any musicals. Unless the 'My Musical' episdoe of Scrubs counts xD *starts singing random song off episode*

Little Girl:HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! I LOVEZ ZAC I WANT TO BE HIS GIRL AND....* Throws Brick At Little Girl's Head *

(No Offence To Anyone Who Likes High School Musical =( )
I hate high school musical its so cheesy :(

You took the words right outta my keyboard! I hate HSM! Today at our school assembly, these grade 3's were dacing to a HSM song and one of the teachers was like "Have you ever seen HSM before?" And I put both my hands up, but my thumbs down and half-quietly booed HSM xD
I don't really like any musicals. Unless the 'My Musical' episdoe of Scrubs counts xD *starts singing random song off episode*
Scrubs is sooo funny! Those songs were funny did u the the 'check the poo' song? hehehehehe :(

Latest posts

Back