Is this a real V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragna

Reaction score
I want to buy this Tama but I'm not really known in the fake versions. Is this a real one? And how can you spot a fake? Is it hard to see?

thanx :mellow:

That looks fairly legit to me. The only questionable thing is the keychain... none seems to be there.

Fake Tamagotchi do not have the Bandai logo, don't say "Tamagotchi Connection" (or Connexion, as the case might be), don't have the Tamagotchi logo (even though some do, just multicoloured). Know what the latest version is so you know that anything past that is automatically fake.

I think the chain is behind the Tama, that was also with my other Tama (a V3). It's a very high scored sale-connection so I think I'm safe.

Thanks for looking -_-

That Tamagotchi V4.5 is a real one. It is a very common design to, it's called the 'Red Butterflies' design. I would buy it if i was you, but i like buying mine from a shop, not e-bay. But it is up to you! :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :D

I live in Holland and you can not buy it over here (not even a V4 :p ) So my only option is to buy it on Ebay. Most of the time the shipping costs are very high, but at this advertisment it's not that high. I can get this Tama for the same price (incl. shippingcosts) as I bought my V3 in Holland :D

I hope I will win and get my Tama soon :D

That looks fairly legit to me. The only questionable thing is the keychain... none seems to be there.
the keychain is just hiding behind it. thats just how they package them. my v4 was that way.

looks pretty real to me! if you cant spot a fake, look for these things:

GOOD:

Bandai logo

Tamagotchi planet

mametchi on screen (v1 and 2 have mimitchi)

keychain

tamagotchi logo

says the latest official version

says connection or connexion

BAD:

no bandai logo, maybe something different

different style of character drawings

other tamagotchi on screen

something like a version 13 or unbelievable thing like that

no tamagotchi logo or multicolored tamagochi logo

fake shell color (check www.tamagotchi.com for shells)

hope i helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back