Photo
- - - - -

A TamaTalk contest?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

destanie9

• destanie9 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:03 PM ( #41 )

Admin, I think that we could write a story involving Tamagotchis. (without copying roleplay lol) It could be funny, sad, happy, agrivating. The winner could be whoever's story got the most reactinon out of you. Maybe we could have a badge of TamacontestWinner, and turn that into a contest too, whoever can make the best tamacontestwinner badge. Beside that prize, we could have a lifetime membership of angelotchi. Just a thought.

~ Destanie9

Crowfrost

• crowfrost user photo

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:49 PM ( #42 )

I like Destanie9's idea about the 'Tama contest winner' badge! We could make THAT the contest! *Clap*

stupid

• stupid user photo

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:05 PM ( #43 )

We could have a raffle. It raises money.

Crowfrost

• crowfrost user photo

Posted 02 November 2007 - 02:26 PM ( #44 )

We could have a raffle. It raises money.

This is the internet, not a school event. A raffle, over the internet? I am thinking not.

Laisai

• laisai user photo

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:02 PM ( #45 )

Well, we could do the best idea for a tamagotchi design, and send it to Bandai for ideas. Also, the prizes could be tamagotchi trading cards or tamagotchies. :furawatchi:

paper*cut

• papercut user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 03 November 2007 - 11:12 AM ( #46 )

I think a good prize woulb the tamagotchi board game :^)

0o-Chocola-o0

• 0o-chocola-o0 user photo

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:56 PM ( #47 )

I really like the "design a tamagotchi shell" idea, I'd love to do that!
I'd also love to be an angelgotchi!
There's some really awesome ideas!

;) тαуz :D

cutie_pop

• cutie-pop user photo

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:27 AM ( #48 )

Can the prize be a pack of Tamagotchi plushes maybe? I live in Australia so I can't buy any and I'm not allowed to buy things off ebay either so it makes things a bit harder. :furawatchi:

0o-Chocola-o0

Posted 04 November 2007 - 02:28 AM ( #49 )

Same here, they really should stock them here.

:furawatchi: тαуz :P

Purple~Rain

• purplerain user photo

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:31 PM ( #50 )

The only ideas I can think of right now are:

*Tamagotchi fashion show
*Tamagotchi-themed game for the TT arcade
*Take a picture of you and your Tamagotchi in a matching outfit (i.e. if you have "girls rock" you could dress in a girly outfit, "Lava lamp" you could dress like a Hippie etc...)
*(I got this idea from a Tama-zone contest from like a year ago) Draw a house with a program like 'Paint' and copy and paste or draw a picture of a Tamagotchi inside of it.

Prizes:

*A pack of Tamagotchi accessories (Pet pouch, charms, rubber case/stones/stickers pack, Trading cards (If some Targets still have them in stock) Tama-leash. Total of about $18.00
*Tamagotchi. Total of $15.00
*Plushie (all six=$30.00) (just one=$5.00)
*vintage Tamagotchi Accesory (1997/1998 McDonalds toys, Masktchi/marutchi/Tarakotchi/genjitchi plushes etc.)

Thats all I can think of right now but I might come back and post more :rolleyes:

~Girl~

• girl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:15 PM ( #51 )

I have some idea's, what about a tamagotchi poem contest? And the prize could be either: Tamagotchi's, A tamatalk angelgotchi( if the winner isn't allready one!) or tamagotchi goodies?!
Sorry i couldn't do better, i am rubbish at idea's!

~Girl~

0o-Chocola-o0

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:08 PM ( #52 )

I have some idea's, what about a tamagotchi poem contest? And the prize could be either: Tamagotchi's, A tamatalk angelgotchi( if the winner isn't allready one!) or tamagotchi goodies?!
Sorry i couldn't do better, i am rubbish at idea's!

Your not rubbish at ideas I really like the tamagotchi poem idea! :(

:furawatchi: тαуz :furawatchi:

tamagotchiversion3

• tamagotchiversion3 user photo

Posted 07 November 2007 - 06:08 PM ( #53 )

Ooh I just remembered how cool would it be to win that glowing tamagotchi toy from back in the 90's as part of the prize? The one that went with the Mcdonalds tamagotchi toys, there rare to find.

Also Angelgotchis would make a great prize too.

What do you think?

Purple~Rain

• purplerain user photo

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:02 PM ( #54 )

Ooh I just remembered how cool would it be to win that glowing tamagotchi toy from back in the 90's as part of the prize? The one that went with the Mcdonalds tamagotchi toys, there rare to find.

Also Angelgotchis would make a great prize too.

What do you think?

Angelgotch's are way too expensive

~Christail~

• christail user photo

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:28 PM ( #55 )

Miles of smiles, TT.

Alot of members do have a point, address, etc. And new badges, tamas and well you know what! But how about a prize....a prize that no one has ever offered. Why in the world is Christail saying this? Well, the prize is a tama or something related, but how 'bout this........?

Comp: Write (well, reply, actually!) why are the best Tamagotchi fan and tell how you come to be, a tama fan. The most original entries win. Lets make it that 10 of the most original entries win!

Prize: a Tamagotchi deluxe pack containing the following items:

x1 Total Girl subscription (TG is Tamagotchi's offical partner. Girl winners get this)
x1 Total Girl May 2006 issue (it come with a Tamagotchi lanyard v3, by the way)
x2 Tamagotchi v2 tama mascots
x1 any version you wish
x1 TT member group of their choice
x1 TT's spy (discretly find out all about Admin. Then, we'll know if he/she is a he/she! Plus the age......!)
x1 a automatic Angelgotchi membership

Well, i dunno if them ideas are any good but I consulted my fishy mascot, Kriztail >(*-*) and she says, " them ideas will rock TT's sox!" thanks, Krizzy!

Anyways, later my mates, ~Christail~

Edited by ~Christail~, 07 November 2007 - 11:29 PM.

tamagotchidude150

• tamagotchidude150 user photo

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:23 AM ( #56 )

I was thinking design a new unit for the tamagotchi, the best one could be made?

bluestar

• bluestar user photo

Posted 13 November 2007 - 04:18 PM ( #57 )

Heres an Idea! Give Them the chance to be like... a mod or something? or you could give them a pat on the back, a cookie, and "Good Job". pm me to respond

-Jky

yaman

• yaman user photo

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:05 PM ( #58 )

Hello TamaTalkers!
For those who are relatively new to the site, we used to have a regular series of contests where we gave away a bunch of free Tamagotchi pets (donated by Bandai). Buying a bunch of tamas to give away can get expensive. Bandai hasn't been as giving lately with their donations for contests (but we still LOVE them). I would still like to do contests though. The problem? I'm not made of money. Solution? FInd another way to get prizes.

I have been talking to my friends over at LinkJudge to see if I could sweet talk them into working with us on something. This would be something that helps us get some prizes and helps LinkJudge get some more attention. I asked if, as a group, we could come up with some contest to start the freebies again. They asked "What kind of contests?" and "what kind of prizes?" And that's where I drew a blank. I had absolutely zero ideas. DOH!

So I figured the best way to fix that is by asking you! What kinds of prizes would you want to win? What kinds of contests to try and win them? Any ideas?

Admin

:P B)

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:52 PM ( #59 )

1. Most of you guys said Poem contest. Already done. Link here: http://www.tamatalk....hp?showforum=53
2. All the ideas for tamagotchi's for prizes are already crossed out, Admin said they do get expensive. So that's the reason WHY we are even suggesting prizes. Angelgotchi and other old ones- out of the question.
3. The chance to be a Mod would be bad. You have to EARN being a mod, not GET it. I mean- what if the winner was very inappropriate? And then suddenly acted good, and got lazy after being a mod? No. Being a mod kind of means you can't RP anymore, and do fun things, and yeah.
4. A packet like that would take up more money. Plus, what about boys and tomboys? Would they want that kind of girly magazine? No. And the TT's spy is.... Kind of.... bad. You must be a very bad stalker if you want to learn Admin's personal information(Admin is just Admin. He's not like the presifent of USA or anything. No offense.) Sides, like said, the tamagotchi versions would cost WAAY to much. Admin would spent WAAAY too much money on Angelgotchi's and Devilgotchi's and Yasahiis and other tamas.... Then TamaTalk would go down, because... well, that money would be for bandwith, and Admin has a life too, you know! He has to pay stuff for himself! And like said above, everyone would choose Mod, obviously, but half of the 10 would probably be lazy, and not do their duties, and they would, like said, pretty much play around, and onyl do few corrections.
5. Last correction, Admin wouldn't go out and buy a bunch of tamagotchi things. He/she only had tamagotchi's as past prizes since Bandai donated. Admin isn't going to have Bandai donate this time around, so.. He's looking for cheap things. 30 dollars, the prixe if you buy all the dolls, a little bit too much.

Ok, those are just what I have to say to everyone on the 4th page right now.

And yes, yaman, don't spam. If you don't have anything to say, don't post at all. Not trying to be mean. Dun worry, most new members do that.

I've already posted my suggestion here, Maybe a shell you can design that Admin will submit to Bandai if you are the winner, and then maybe you'll have a slight chance for it to be a real shell on v5/whatever version, and it will have a slip in it like the one in Glow-and-the-Dark v4 saying, Limited Edition, designed by ______(your username on TamaTalk, or, it could say, made a friend online, Tamatalk.) and maybe angelgotchi's for the 2 runnerups and the winner.

Edited by Mametchi 4ever, 14 November 2007 - 08:58 PM.

Coco Boy

• coco-boy user photo
  • Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:43 AM ( #60 )

x1 Total Girl subscription (TG is Tamagotchi's offical partner. Girl winners get this)
x1 Total Girl May 2006 issue (it come with a Tamagotchi lanyard v3, by the way)

Well, this wouldn't really be fair to the boy members out there. (And here. :rolleyes:) So that would kind of be out of the question.