Photo
- - - - -

A TamaTalk contest?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fridgos

• fridgos user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:48 PM ( #61 )

I know for a contest!

Create your own Tamagotchi, complete with growth Chart, Shell, Name ect.

And reward? Erm...Free Lanyards for top original 6.

1. Mametchi
2. Memetchi
3. Kuchipatchi
4. Ura Mame
5. Ura Meme
6. Ura Kuchi

tamagotchiversion3

• tamagotchiversion3 user photo

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:14 PM ( #62 )

Maybe a shell you can design that Admin will submit to Bandai if you are the winner, and then maybe you'll have a slight chance for it to be a real shell on v5/whatever version

Sounds great if it could happen but there are a few flaws.

#1, V5 already are set for release, the shells have already been designed.
#2, I dont think anyone running Tamatalk works for Bandai, thus, how would they convince Bandai to consider making the winning shell design for real? That would cost Bandai more money.
#3, If Bandai will make a shell designed by a person other than Bandai workers, it would be a contest held on their official site, not on Tamatalk.
#4, Bandai would have to get in contact with the winner if they were to put there persons name on the tamagotchi or advertise their name as the winner. not to mention all the legal issues involved and if the person is underage you also have to involve the parents in this.

I dont think it could possibly happen here.

Mimitchiz

• mimitchiz user photo

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:02 AM ( #63 )

Maybe we could draw a tamagotchi comic, and we could win the newest version of tamagotchi.

Medicham12

• medicham12 user photo

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:29 AM ( #64 )

I have three ideas for prizes.YAY!!

1.A chance to see a photograph of the real BanDai office.
2.A chance to see a photograph of a Tamagotchi while it's being made.
3.Seeing the new V5 growth chart.

And two ideas for contests.
1.Guide Badge contest
2.Draw a Tama that you would like to see on the V5 using Paint. (must be original)

paper*cut

• papercut user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:14 AM ( #65 )

How come i got an E-Mail saying i entered a TamaTalk contest?

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:33 AM ( #66 )

....... Someone obviously was trying to trick you or somethin... But that sounds lame, paper*cut.

fridgos, that won't work either. Original lanyards might cost 10-15 on e-bay. The originals wouldn't selll anymore. That's enough for a tamagotchi, that would defeat the purpose of why we can't have tamas.

chewyy

• chewyy user photo

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:33 PM ( #67 )

well how about tamagotchi accessories, they're cheap and cool why not just send then any accessory they like the most and send it to them.....i dont know anything else really for prizes, but i hope I helped yo u for at least one idea :P

whoey

• whoey user photo

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:50 PM ( #68 )

well....a costume thing would sound cool but how about just a virtual costume. you could draw an outfit on your favorite tama and e-mail it to the Admin team. then they could pick out their favorite costumes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for prizes.....i have no idea :(

whoey

• whoey user photo

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:53 PM ( #69 )

4get what i just said on here. i was on a totally different post thing......i don't even know how i got on this one! :( :angry: :angry:

whoey

• whoey user photo

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:56 PM ( #70 )

wait.....i waz on the right one.....nevermind

~Christail~

• christail user photo

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:00 PM ( #71 )

Well, this wouldn't really be fair to the boy members out there. (And here. ;)) So that would kind of be out of the question.

Miles of smiles,

The girls can have the Subscription and the May one AND the lanyard. Boys can have just the lanyard.

~Christail~

Mametchi 4ever

• mametchi-4ever user photo

Posted 24 November 2007 - 01:32 PM ( #72 )

The whole packet would be too expensive, Christail. It also defeats the purpose of WHY we can't have a tamagotchi.. And Like I said earlier, ANY version could mean stuff like angelgotchi and devilgotchi and Yashii, and do you even know how much does cost? More then 200 at times, some times 500 or 600!!! Totally defeats purpose of why we can't have v4s and v4.5s as prizes. And the Tt Spy would be too.... bad. Admin wouldn't like that, he has privacy as much as we do, it sounds like Myspace, and that would make TT not a Family Friendly sit, soon enough, winners would spread Admin's age and gender.... And Admin wouldn't feel comfy. The boys would HAVE to have the magazine to get the lanyards.... and 10 lanyards might equal 90 dollars.

Kuchipatchi5

• kuchipatchi5 user photo

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:09 PM ( #73 )

we could win a copy of the tam movie...
or the tam boardgame

kupatchithelover

• kupatchithelover user photo

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:46 PM ( #74 )

i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE contests so i always have a few ideas handy:

1.submit a design of what you think a v6 cover and antenna will be like. also enter new ideas for the v6 and the v6 tamatown. prize:v5s for you and your friends.and your ideas will be shown on the v6.
2.if you are a tama collector enter pictures of your collection.the best collection wins 4 tamas for their collection
3.make a song about tamas (i always make up tama songs) the prize is:your song will shown on the next commercial.
4.submit ideas for the next contest.if you win you can get any kind of electronic pet that you want (mutsu included!)

PLEASE PLEASE USE MY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamagotchiversion3

• tamagotchiversion3 user photo

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:37 PM ( #75 )

The electronic board game isnt a bad idea, anyone can use that so their wouldnt be any fighting if your a boy or girl. Mabye a pack or 2 of tama cards with it.

Where is the Admin in all this, you think we would here something by now on some ideas he chose?

~Christail~

• christail user photo

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:58 PM ( #76 )

The whole packet would be too expensive, Christail. It also defeats the purpose of WHY we can't have a tamagotchi.. And Like I said earlier, ANY version could mean stuff like angelgotchi and devilgotchi and Yashii, and do you even know how much does cost? More then 200 at times, some times 500 or 600!!! Totally defeats purpose of why we can't have v4s and v4.5s as prizes. And the Tt Spy would be too.... bad. Admin wouldn't like that, he has privacy as much as we do, it sounds like Myspace, and that would make TT not a Family Friendly sit, soon enough, winners would spread Admin's age and gender.... And Admin wouldn't feel comfy. The boys would HAVE to have the magazine to get the lanyards.... and 10 lanyards might equal 90 dollars.

Miles of smiles,

So maybe it wasn't such a good idea; forget the magazines; the lanyards are free!! They come free with the TG mag. But, if we get a hold the mags (they'll probably be free since it was a year since it come out AND those lanyards are free; I have one. Wait, silly *smack me*, forget that idea!! I have a new one. How about a Tama Talk TV commercial. We make one, they get judged and the winner gets shown World Wide, since TT is a global thing, ain't it not?! What do you think?

~Christail~

Purple~Rain

• purplerain user photo

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:59 AM ( #77 )

Miles of smiles,

So maybe it wasn't such a good idea; forget the magazines; the lanyards are free!! They come free with the TG mag. But, if we get a hold the mags (they'll probably be free since it was a year since it come out AND those lanyards are free; I have one. Wait, silly *smack me*, forget that idea!! I have a new one. How about a Tama Talk TV commercial. We make one, they get judged and the winner gets shown World Wide, since TT is a global thing, ain't it not?! What do you think?

~Christail~

...But a Television Commercial is expensive... :lol: and I dont think anyone on TamaTalk would feel comfortable being shown worldwide...

Edited by Purple~Rain, 01 December 2007 - 01:00 AM.

~Christail~

• christail user photo

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:54 PM ( #78 )

...But a Television Commercial is expensive... :D and I dont think anyone on TamaTalk would feel comfortable being shown worldwide...

Miles of smiles,

No, no. Just take a few screen shots of TT pages and make a slide show; absolutely no broadcasting people and it'll be free because you use a slideshow. Want me to show an example; let me know in a PM.

~Christail~

Gotchi<3

• gotchi<3 user photo

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:40 PM ( #79 )

Maybe a shell you can design that Admin will submit to Bandai if you are the winner, and then maybe you'll have a slight chance for it to be a real shell on v5/whatever version

Sounds great if it could happen but there are a few flaws.

#1, V5 already are set for release, the shells have already been designed.
#2, I dont think anyone running Tamatalk works for Bandai, thus, how would they convince Bandai to consider making the winning shell design for real? That would cost Bandai more money.
#3, If Bandai will make a shell designed by a person other than Bandai workers, it would be a contest held on their official site, not on Tamatalk.
#4, Bandai would have to get in contact with the winner if they were to put there persons name on the tamagotchi or advertise their name as the winner. not to mention all the legal issues involved and if the person is underage you also have to involve the parents in this.

I dont think it could possibly happen here.

Sorry, A little late.

I think that Bandai would really like a tama talk designed tamagotchi. It would be great money wise, for example, they could take the tamagotchi and make it a special/exclusive edition which would mean it would sell better then a regular tama. And also..if we wanted to design characters and items, they could keep the general format of an earlier version like v1/v2 and just change the characters and items up a bit, so it wouldn't have to mess up tamatown etc. It would sell I think even easier that way! I think that it is a fabulous idea.

As for myself, I think I would pay up to 60$$ for a tama with the shell, characters, and items designed by tamatalk!

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Fojih, X, Trey, Celia, Fang, Fire, and Daeva.

Loona

• loona user photo

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:09 PM ( #80 )

sorry, I could not read over the whole topic, so if this, or something similar has been mentioned, I am sorry...
I had the idea of a contest where ppl could imagine and create new characters - everything about them. name, gender, phase of evolution, figure with coloured drawing and also with pixelanimation, showing every step (eg.: how it eats, what it likes and dislikes, how it cries, how it is happy, and so on), so creating a whole identity around a self-imagined character as if it could be in your tamagotchi.

about the prizes, I also think it is all right as long as it is tama-related. by the way, would the contest be open for US residents only, or would it be worldwide?

Edited by Loona, 04 December 2007 - 02:10 PM.