How does my tamagotchi get a job?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanehalie

Reaction score
The tamatown website and the instruction manual all say that my tamagotchi can get a job, so when i checked it out in the Office in tamatown it said that i needed a certain spiritual/funny/gorgeous points, and i have those, so im kind of confused as to why i can't get a job/don't have a job

help? :D

Hi Hurricanehalie,

On Tamatown, you cannot actually get a job for your tamagotchi. The office just shows you tips on how to get a job in your V4/V4.5 pet, not in Tamatown.

I assume you have a V4.5 due to the skills you've indicated. To get a job, your tamagotchi must be an adult first. Wait for the mailman (nazotchi) to give you a [!] mail that lets you choose a job. Select this in your mail, and off your tama goes to look for a job.

The job screen in your tamagotchi shows your tama on the lower left of your tama with the type of place your job is in above it. For example, if it's a fashion designer job, the place above the screen shows a clothes store. Pressing the left button will make your tamagotchi walk to the next available job.

Pressing the middle button will select that job, then three king's judges will determine if your tamagotchi is skilled enough to take the job. This is where your tama's skill points matter. As noted in the manual and in the Tamatown office, you need a certain number of points in order to get accepted. The judges all need to give you "O"s in order to be accepted. One "X" will cause your tamagotchi to get rejected in that job.

If your tamagotchi adult gets accepted, the king will arrive and give you a symbol that shows that your pet is accepted in the job. After this happens, you can go to the connections menu in your tamagotchi and select work in the menu to go to the job where you play a mini-game related to your chosen career.

You only get a job when you are a adult, and you cannot apply for a job on Tamatown it only takes place on the actual toy.

When you leave Elementry school, about 24 hours later you will get a job offer in the mail which looks like this [!]. Then you will appear next to a building, to apply for this job all you need to do is press 'B' button (middle button) you will then be interviewed by three judges if you get three 'O' then you have passed if you get 1-3 of 'X' then you have failed the interview and must move on by pressing 'A' (left).

Once you have passed the interview the Tamagotchi king will arrive and give you a certain item. (this does not go into your item list).

You will then be taken back to your normal screen. To go to the job you have accepted go to the connection menu and select 'Work'

If you are having trouble playing the mini games then read the instruction booklet. :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back