I'M HAPPY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I got them! I got a Reindeer and named him Dasher (to be a little unique ;) ), I got a Beagle and named her Shona (after the character of The Tail of Emily Windsnap) and Apple Scented Body Spirtz. It smells pretty good actually. It was quite expensive though. ;) $6.99 I believe. :eek: I got a Glam Boutique Lamp. It's perrty. :D I didn't get Mango because I thought that it would smell nasty and too sweet. I didn't get Banana because a substitute teacher that I had once wore some Banana perfume and it STUNK! I was hoping to get Strawberry but they didn't have that. :) Ah well. Apple smells pretty good. :D :(

My brother, GorillaLover9, chose a Raccoon and named him Rick after Ranger Rick (a magazine character). My brother, PatrickFan, got the Husky he wanted and named him Icestorm. PatrickFan also got a hoodie for his Lil' Basset Hound, Eary. It's a little big for him, but he looks cute in it. ;) And if anyone wants to know if you can get the costumes that the Webbies were wearing on the front page, they're avalible for plushes. PatrickFan chose Rock Star Pants as his prize. You get to hear Persephone talk and she sounds creepy with all the "Get out there and look beautiful!" nonesense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I got them! I got a Reindeer and named him Dasher (to be a little unique ;) ), I got a Beagle and named her Shona (after the character of The Tail of Emily Windsnap) and Apple Scented Body Spirtz. It smells pretty good actually. It was quite expensive though. :eek: $6.99 I believe. :eek: I got a Glam Boutique Lamp. It's perrty. :D I didn't get Mango because I thought that it would smell nasty and too sweet. I didn't get Banana because a substitute teacher that I had once wore some Banana perfume and it STUNK! I was hoping to get Strawberry but they didn't have that. ;) Ah well. Apple smells pretty good. :D :)
My brother, GorillaLover9, chose a Raccoon and named him Rick after Ranger Rick (a magazine character). My brother, PatrickFan, got the Husky he wanted and named him Icestorm. PatrickFan also got a hoodie for his Lil' Basset Hound, Eary. It's a little big for him, but he looks cute in it. ;) And if anyone wants to know if you can get the costumes that the Webbies were wearing on the front page, they're avalible for plushes. PatrickFan chose Rock Star Pants as his prize. You get to hear Persephone talk and she sounds creepy with all the "Get out there and look beautiful!" nonesense.
MLSKMFSDLMFSDLMFSD!

I WAS GOING TO GET A REINDEER NAMED DASHER!

At a granby fall social, i saw one at a "silent aunction"

Woah.

Well, were probably one of the only people who were gonna name them something other than "Rudolf." LOL. Just wait n' see. There will be a zillion Rudolfs. :)

But I don't really care if anyone uses the name, Rudolf.

I knew I shoudl of made my Reindeer a girl and named 'em "Wilma." Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back