bank and post office !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMAGIRL2008 please be patient, not everyone is in this forum at the same time, and it may take a while for people to reply. :wacko:

Maybe the Bank and Post office will be opening soon, and maybe the Matchmaker's home because that isn't fuzzy either.

I guess until then we will just have to wait! :D

Hope I helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :furawatchi:

There is no actual release date, so sad t tell you guys, Bandai might never make a post office/matchmaker's home/bank. They have not made any souvenirs yet, so there won't be no reason for a bank/stuff.

Because if there were souvenirs, then they would have put them in the beggining. So no news.

There is no actual release date, so sad t tell you guys, Bandai might never make a post office/matchmaker's home/bank. They have not made any souvenirs yet, so there won't be no reason for a bank/stuff.

Because if there were souvenirs, then they would have put them in the beggining. So no news.
Uhmm, not that I'm opposing your thoughts, but if they put all of the souvenirs in Tamatown, how about the dumbbells, treadmill, and etc. on Mame City, Guruguru Town, and Forest Patchi, they were never been opened before and the Poster. And how about the Laptop, the Trophy, and the box(or something?), where are those things if the Bandai have put it in the beginning?

Oh, and I think the Matchmaker's house isn't still gonna open. It's all blur, except Otokitchi.

Those links didn't work for me.... :furawatchi: :) :eek: :) :eek: Oh well, thanks any way! :eek:

Not exactly.When the bank and post office are officialyopen in tamatown you can visit them there. This is just a preview of the places, so you can see what they look like.

Hope I Helped,

:huh: TamagotchiGirl2007 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back