Tamagotchi V 4.5 Guide.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missana256

Reaction score
Heres my guide to V 4.5

Tama info Icon: Tells you wether its happy or hungry,tells you its training,shows you skill points,its year old and weight and name,its gender and genoration,How many gp (gotchi points)and you have and your user name.

Skill points:There are 3 skill points.Funny,Glamour and Spiritual.You earn them by playing games and going to work.

Food Icon:Gives your tama food.V 4.5 can name them.You eat a meal and your tamas hunger increases.You eat a snack and your tamas happy increases.

Toilet Icon:Use the toilet icon to clean up the mess your tama made.p.s When there are wavy lines quickley go to the toilet before your tama does a mess.That will allow your tama to go to the potty/toilet.

Game Icon:You get up to 5 games:Climb,Tug-of-war,Apple,Shapes and man-hole.

You can also see the items you got from the shop.When you go to the shop you can buy stuff.

When your at the shop counter press a (the first button)quickly 3 times and the shop keepers emotion will change.When the shop keepers face is suprised punch in a secret code to reveil a cool new item(I dont know any codes).

You can type a password at the password thing but you can only type it if you got something from tamatown (www.tamagotchieurope.com).

Souviner is where you can see your souviners but you have to type it you know a password to get it from tamatown.

Connection Icon:Connects with other tamas.

Press work and your tama will go to work but only if you get mail that looks like this: [!]

Press pc and you will get a password to get to tamatown.

Press 4 and 4.5 to connect with V 4 and 4.5

Press other and you will connect with other tamas.

Disipline Icon:To increase training.

When your tama is crying praise it.

When your tama gives a bad present to another tama or calls and its nothing time it out.

Medicine Icon:When your tama has a skull (ill) or tooth (toothache) next to it give it medicine

Mail Icon:Gives you mail.

When its a star you get new fortune

When its an ordinary envelope it gives you something bad,a heart,the king or a robber

When its this: [ ! ] you go to pre-school,school or work.

Book Icon:It gives you the friends you have the presents you wrap for other tamas.Points you have and can donate and family

Your family is cool.You can see you history(tamas you didnt take care of very well) and parents.

Attention Icon:When it needs some thing the button will highlight and your tama will give you a call.

How to pause:Hold a(1st button) and then press b (2nd button) and it will pause.

How to turn then sound on/off:Hold a and press c then choose wether you want you sound on/off

Hoped i helped! :wacko: :(

Wow, thank you very much for that guide. It helped me, so I am sure it will help others, too. Thank you. :D

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back