v4.5 HALLOWEEN GROUP HATCHING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
^_^ Hi everyone. I'm BttrflyKisses820, you guys can call me Sophia if you would like.

So I want to try and organize a Group Hatching for Halloween. This is what i have in mind.

[SIZE=14pt]October 31st[/SIZE]

3pm PST (USA) [ie: California]

5pm Central (USA) [ie: Chicago]

6pm EST (USA) [ie: Virginia]

If you live abroad, or a timezone i didnt mention, please try and figure out your time with what i gave.

So the plan would be: we all hatch them at approximately the same time, and we have to keep each other updated on our new babies, with pics if possible.

If you are up for it, please sign up!

~Sophia :D

~~~~Me love Tama ~~~~

Hmm well i originally said v4.5 so we all had the same possibilities of all characters. You can always join us if you'd like though. =)

i'm jioning! althoug my tamas hatched this morning! :( but i hate to pause my tamas so i didn't pause them, i got a baby girl and named it Alina, she is know a toddler tamatchi!

i'll try to get pics later but right know i cant figure out how to get tem to show up! its confusing!

~Tamagardengurl~

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY our hatching has begun!!!!

I was an hour late in hatching mine. But right now it is a baby BOY named Timmy!

Hungry <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy <3 <3 <3 <3

(the 4 hearts means all 4 are full, if i put 3 up that means only 3 were full)

Training [________]

(No training yet)

Statistics

:) 0 (Funny)

* 12 (Gorgeous)

@ 0 (Spiritual)

0 yrs

13 lbs

Name: Timmy

this is the friend kiola was talking about. hi. my tamagotchis are a boy named tim, a girl named kimmy, a boy named tommy, a girl named tammy, and a boy named alex. hehe i have 5..... B)

Timmy turned into a Ura Young Mametchi today and he is giving naughty gifts to my other 4.5 which is an adult girl named Lola. She is a Ura Violetchi, i love her! I hope Timmy grows up and has a baby with her.

But Timmy has been giving Lola poop and snakes! Thats bad! Why do they give bad gifts?

Timmy's training is at [lll_____] (3)

So thats all so far. =)

That's cool.

Well all of mine grew up.

Yuki grew up into a Yakantchi, Grey is a Kujakutchi, and Riku is a Hinotamatchi.

:]

*Edit:

Yuki and grey went to elementary school today! Grey went to the Flower teacher, and Yuki went to the Canvas teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah!!my tamas are now all teenagers!!!

Tammy(my pink V2 w/ purple buttons and yellow stars) is a Hinotamachi.

Kimmy(my blue V2 w/ flowers all over and pink buttons) is a Nikatchi.

Tim(my black V3 w/ grafetti on it) is a Nikatchi also.

Tommy(my V4 w/ cranes on it and a red background) is a boy tooth.(could not find real name.)

and Alex(peacock design)is a Urayoungvioletchi. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back