Do you have a crush on a game charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the.No way.Who ever thought of loving a 2d computer character.Sounds so weird.

I mean they arn't even real.

No, not really.

I think some male characters are cool, but I don't like them that way.

Liking someone real is better than liking someone that isn't, if you ask me.

I noticed a few of you voted yes, but didn't admit it.... xP

I don't have a crush on a character, but my cousin has a crush on Link from the Zelda series. Oh, man, she's going to kill me for saying that. xD

I used to have a crush on Mai Shiranui from the King of Fighters series for boobvious--I mean obvious reasons.

Heheh.

I used to have a crush on tails from sonic until I found out he was eight. lol But that was a LONG time ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a crush on tails from sonic until I found out he was eight. lol But that was a LONG time ago!
When I was six, I had a crush on Knuckles xD

It's so embarassing now ;_;

No...o_O

But a couple years ago, I thought Luigi was cute! xD

[SIZE=8pt]*Deep thought* My avatar is supporting a video game charectar fangirl, and many hate him and hate her for having a deep love him. I have never and never will, but I will continue to support her. She has loved him for four years and will continue to love him. [/SIZE]

:puroperatchi:

Yours,

:marumimitchi: Camelle :chohimetchi: .

PS. That is part of the story behind my Avvie, PM me for the full one.

Yes, on a WEBSITE character!! When I was 9 I had a 'crush' on Rockhopper from Club Penguin!!

Who would EVER have a crush on a penguin?!

Some the NFS (need4speed) girls are cute but I don't have a crush on them...

[SIZE=8pt]*Deep thought* My avatar is supporting a video game charectar fangirl, and many hate him and hate her for having a deep love him.  I have never and never will, but I will continue to support her. She has loved him for four years and will continue to love him. [/SIZE] :p

Yours,

:p Camelle :p .

PS. That is part  of the story behind my Avvie, PM me  for the full one.

Yes. Its waluigi. I never had a crush on any charectors.

I kinda have a crush on characters from TV shows that I already had crushes on! Aang and Sokka! Oh and of course Harry Potter,Ron,Draco,yeah them and although I've never played it (and probably never will;Disney,ew) that guy from Kingdom Hearts looks pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back