What iPod Is The Best

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MangaFalzy

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just wondering, what do you think the best color and model of iPod is? My iPod shuffle (2G)'s charger dock just broke and the clip is all messed up...I steped on them both...But I want to get a new iPod and want a few suggestions. Thnx!!

This section is just for tamagotchi and tamatalk suggestions. Next time stick this kind of thread in the non-tamatalk areas. ;]

I don't have an iPod so I can't suggest one to you. Sorry. D:

*moved*

Sorry about the confusion with the topic... I havn't beeen on Tama Talk for a while and forgot the topic groupings... But I won't forget again!

Anyone got any suggestions still on the iPod? :D :)

Come on everybody! Can I please have some more suggestion? majoraty rules and I am looking at the new iPod nano RED, but if you all can convince me to get some other color or model than i will! BTW, Thnx tamtamkitty07 for your suggetion!

Well the new mini video is soo cute, but people say they break easy, but I don't believe that. Pople just treat their stuff bad and blame it on the mauactuers.

But get which ever colour you fancy, you can always buy skins for it.

Thnx, but do you see that advertisment near the top of these posts!?!?! it's the exact iPod that I broke! creepy...I think the guys at apple inc. are after me ;) ...DON"T WORRY YOU APPLE PEOPLE! ILL BUY A NEW ONE!...hope that stops them :p ... Any more iPods you guys want to tell me about?

It's all 'kay. :]

You can also get some cheaper mp3s that actualy work better than iPods. Can you use eBay? If you can, start there. You can find great deals there.

ok, but i think ill wait till thankgiving, even if i have to go a few weeks without music... ;) im ging to visit my aunts and uncles and they will problably feel bad for me and get a nano for me since they got me the shuffle. Cross you fingers for me for...let me count how many days...1...2...3......................924...925...926..........

I had a blue Ipod Nano (2G) but I lost it at the airport, but I think the green one(2G) looks best :D

The new ones are just plain ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]Umm, you killed your iPod? Don't you think you should maybe discipline yourself and NOT get one for a while? I would. :) [/SIZE]

Anyhoo..

I have the 30Gig Video and I love it.

I also have the new Red 1G Shuffle and I love that too.

It depends on what you want to do with it.

Do you see yourself putting vids or pictures on it? Do you just want music? You will need special software to put Vids on one and there is a little proceidure to learn and get used to to do that. It's kind of a pain but worth it. :)

I have movies and a lot of videos on my iPod Video.

That one Gig should take at least 200 songs and is so nice and small.

Do you mind random music or do you want to play specific songs/ albums? That is pretty nice to be able to do.

I think you might like the new Nano. It is kind of the best of both worlds. It's small and supports videos.

I would recommendthe iPod Nano because I have a silver one and just got a Back 80G Video for an early birthday present. I like the Nano better though because it is a good size and is easy to use. I would recommend the silver one because you could get so many colors and patterns of skins and cases. Hope I helped a little.

Do not, DO NOT, get an iPod Shuffle. They STINK. But get a Nano 3rd Generation (the new one). I have a friend who has one it is awesome. But if you like the sun, live in a sunny area that doesnt get much snow, dont get a dark color. The circuits can fry because darker colors absorb more light and light contains heat energy and blah blah blah...

Green... Ipod... Nano. Holds 200 songs, has games, search and perfect size.

Although it does not play videos, its worth it since you would have to get glasses from squinting your eyes.

Thnx everyone for your comments! by the way, this is of my subject but... can anyone go onto My Youtube Page for me and watch the video i made? i am making a animation video for school and need all the tips and help i can get! thanks so much!! (P.s. the "when cartoons collide video is the one you want, but you can watch my other vids if you like.)

Wish me luck on my iPod hunt! ^_^ ^_^

Latest posts

Back