Do you think there should be a V5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
Personally, I don't think there should be. I think 4 versions are enough, and it would be pretty hard to think up a new idea, and actually develop it.

What do you think?

I think that new versions are released to fast. When you finally bought the latest version, you find oout a week later that the next one will be released soon. That's what happened to me when I got my V3. Therefore I didn't get a V4. :(

I think that new versions are released to fast. When you finally bought the latest version, you find oout a week later that the next one will be released soon. That's what happened to me when I got my V3. Therefore I didn't get a V4. :(
yea. Same here with 4.5. I wanted one for my b-day (oct1) but by the time it rolled around I got a puppy and was focusing on that. So im gonna ask my parents 4 a contract saying my christmas present will be the v5 when it comes out (Im thinking feb maybe march in usa). Anyaway, my earlier post says that why can't there be a v5?? :D

No way!

Midnitesapphire, I totally agree with you here.

Whenever you get the latest version, less thn a week later, Banda has got a new amagotchi out. You're thinking ''What? I've just bought thistama, and there's a NEW one out!''

Next day, all the kids at school have got one. They see your old tama and are like ''There is a new tama out, that's OLD.''

Then you've wasted your money on something useless.

I can't take it any more.

Therefore, I probably might just give up on tamas.

I got my v4 on April, now there is the V4.5

Bandai are making little kids feel left out.

I think u r boring to think that v4s are enough.
Be nice, Mametchi_Queen. :angry:

Yes, I think BanDai should make a V5, and also continue making new versions after that. It makes collecting and caring for Tamas more fun! :lol:

However, I do agree with midnitesapphire. BanDai should slow down on how quickly they release them. Maybe one version a year, that's enough. We don't need these "mid-year refreshes" like what they did with V4.5.

-DDDTrooper-

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Bandai should of never released the V4.5 because it didn't bring new updates other than the new skill points and characters.

I want a V4.5 or a V5 I don't care if I get one and a week later a new one comes out, I just get that too! Yeah they should make V5

I reckon that they should continue makeing them, I do agree with them comeing out too quickly.

If they keep thinking up new interesting designs and new features they could make tonnes more.

I reckon there will soon be coloured screen tamas and stuff like that.

I've gotten every Tamagotchi Connection that has come out so far and I want to keep collecting them!

:lol: тαуz :lol:

I think they should, but not a new version every 9 or 10 months. It should be more like every 18 months.

They should also make any future versions able to connect with all previous versions, as they have done so far.

^_^ B) B)

I think there should be a version 5. I am thinking about working for Bandai when I am older. I have 2 4,5s and 2 v4s. :angry: :wacko: :furawatchi: :lol:

I think that new versions are released to fast. When you finally bought the latest version, you find oout a week later that the next one will be released soon. That's what happened to me when I got my V3. Therefore I didn't get a V4. :)
Personally when i got my v2 the SAME DAY there was a v3 commercial. my mom got me a pink ice cream tama the next day. :( :wacko: :)

Yep, I think that they should come out with a v5. I thought that they shouldn't have come out with the v4.5 because almost everybody that has one says that nothing really changed! I don't have one, but I don't think that the v4.5 was very good. I think that coming out with a v5 would be awesome!

I don't mind how many versions they come out with. Taking care of tamagotchis, gives me something to do, when I'm not reading, using the PC, or at the movies with a friend, or when My Nintendo DS needs charging. Or if I'm bored in a class.

I do however tend to forget a bit, when I play my gamecube... But then the Tama beeps and I remember. I don't know how many more functions Bandai can think up for Tamagotchi, but it is fun to dream!

I may sound like a nerd for saying this, but I one day dream of holding a conversation with My Tamagotchi, I think it would be neat to have someone to talk to when you can't find someone. I also think they should be made a bit more weather resistant if possible, I really want to take my tamas iceskating.

There will be new and improved tamagotchis coming up and ofcourse it will end up being in color also, and more detailed. It's the tamagotchis of the future!!!

And I cannot wait for that type of version =]

Personally, I don't think there should be. I think 4 versions are enough, and it would be pretty hard to think up a new idea, and actually develop it. What do you think?
I agree with you on the whole versions things, but I don't want tamas to end!!! I am completely against the idea of the family v5, I think that is just a terrible idea...

What I would like to see is an Angelgotchi Connection! I would buy a tone of those if they made them!

I would like it but I think the v4 and v4.5 whole idea is kinda dumb....... I mean cmon! When I first heard of that I thought it was only half of a tama lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back