Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*mimitchi*

Reaction score
Did anyone get the new Guitar Hero game that came out the other day? I did, and I love it. XD

I also own GH, GHII, GH 80s, and now, GHIII.

I play on expert, and I'm about to beat GHIII. Just one song to go! I'm also extremely happy that they included Slash of Guns N Roses and Bret Michaels of Poison. Tom Morello is in there too ;)

It's a great game, and if you haven't owned any GH in your life, you don't know what 'fun' is. Yeah, DDR and Halo are great, but nothing beats rockin' out on Guitar Hero.

XD

I LOVE Guitar Hero. xD

I'm getting III, Legends of Rock for Christmas. I am. xDD

I can't wait to get it. ^^

I also want to get Rock Band. Practically the same thing, made by the same company, only with more instruments. >=]

Rock Band doesn't appeal to me as much.. I don't know why, but I'd just rather stick with good ol' GH ;)

It looks like it could provide a bunch if entertainment, but it's wayy too pricey for me.

Yeah. I'd like to test it out before I buy it, but I had a crowd around me when I played GH at Wal*Mart. It was hilarious, because they were chanting. xD That has to be the most fun I've had in Wal*Mart ever. ^^

Yeah. I'd like to test it out before I buy it, but I had a crowd around me when I played GH at Wal*Mart. It was hilarious, because they were chanting. xD That has to be the most fun I've had in Wal*Mart ever. ^^
XDDD

Wal*Mart is greatt. I love going and challenging random people to play GH ;)

I don't even know if my Wal*Mart is going to set up Rock Band when they get it.. probably not enough room in there.

I hope they do though so I can go play it just to see what it's like.

I know. ^^ Join a rock band of random people, mess up purposely, ruin the song by singing it aloud, then scream at the end and walk away as if nothing happened. <.< >.> ... XDD

Anyway. [[sorry for going off topic with the Wal*Mart thing. xD]]

I always challenge my friends. People who haven't played GH are really missing out.

I want to get it for the Wii so badly, but my Mom told me I'm either getting Guitar Hero or Trauma Center: New Blood. I just have to go with Trauma Center: New Blood....I love the Trauma Center series! <33

me and my freinds have a GH rivalry :lol:

"and so the guitar hero rivalry blazes again...3 stand but only one will be crowned king of rock"

My town had a GH competition not too long ago, and I won it XDD *not bragging. ;) *

It felt great since there were a bunch of guys there and I whooped 'em :D

It was an Expert competition too XD

Last edited by a moderator:
This one person in my class is also a huge video gamer and I was like "Omg...My Mom said I either get Guitar Hero III or Trauma Center: New Blood!" And he told me to go for Guitar Hero because he sucked at Trauma Center...Then I added that I could pwn him at Traume Center any day xD

I still haven't gotten it, and at this rate I may not get it until christmas, which is kind of a bummer.

I've played guitar hero II to death, it's the only one I have. I've five star'd all but something like 8 of the songs on Expert. I am really looking forward to getting this game.

I've got a bunch of GHIII goals set up... and what really makes me happy is that I've already Gold Starred 3 songs on expert ^_^

I've gotta go back and beat Easy, Medium, and Hard sometime.

I've never played Guitar Hero...

WHOA WHOA WHOA don't kill me I didn't finish lol....Untill today. It was Guitar Hero 3 lol. I can't do Expert the average for me is so far medium I suck at it. I wanna get it for the Wii but its like $90. which is a lot lol.

Anyway my favorite song is Cliffs of Dover. :]

OMG! I just beat Through The Fire and Flames on expert! :(

84% Notes hit, 303k, and 108 note streak.

And I'm still shaking!

If you don't know why I'm so excited, check out TTFAF here:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I got GH:III for Christmas. Its the only one I have ;) I am gonna buy the other ones though.

Cant wait for Rock Band though! My friends and I are gonna go MCR! I am gonna be singer, my friend Emmy is gonna be Ray(cause she wants to be guitar and she is 2nd best singer), my other friend Nancy is gonna be Frankie, other friend Clare is going to be Mikey and Leah is gonna be Bob.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister got it for Christmas, she hides it in her room usually, so thankfully she let me play it yesterday and I left the guitar on the couch and she never put it back in her room xD

I beat it on Easy, but I can't beat Lou on Medium! <.<

I got it 4 X-mas!! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!! I have a black gutar. So, when my friends come 2 my house, I tell them about it, and they want 2 play it 2!!!! It's the #1 gutar hero game in the whole univerce, isn't it!!!???

Love Gutar Hero rocker Jr.,

Tamasrule66

P.S.

My mom's a rock legend, and now she's on meidum!!! Bad me! VERY bad me!

------------------

Go mom! Nope!!

Go ME!!! :) ;) ;) :huh:

I got Guitar Hero III for Christmas as well, and I ROCK! xP

Lol, not really, but I'm really good at easy. I guess it's because before I got the game, I played teh demo using the controller.

On easy, I got four 100% in a row, but thats my highest score. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back