Connection V5 to begin shipping in Jan. 2008

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
According to Bandai's Japanese press release, dated November 1, 2007 (here), the FamiTama will be released to Japan on November 23, 2007, and to North America, Europe and Asia starting in January 2008.

The press release also states that the FamiTama screen is 1.5 times wider than on previous models.

Thank you, tarokaja for pointing this out to us.

1.5 times wider? Wow, that's a change for us in the U.S. <_<

It would have been nice to see these around Christmas time, but hey- I can certainly wait a month of less. Thank you so much, both of you tarokaja & binary, this just made my day.

Tama-Love

Thank you very much binary for posting this. And thanks to tarokaja too, this is awesome! :)

Wow, 1.5 times wider, that'll be cool. However I am begining to thing it'll be the end of basic Tamagotchi like V1 up to V4.5.

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Thanks for telling us,

But ..

I remember when V1's came out,

I was in Year 5 and they were out for AGES

Until V2 came out.

I just found out about V4.5's and got one

to find out that there is a NEW one ?

Yeh, just to let you know

But still cool LOL

x 1.5 wider.

WOAH!

When will the screens be colour ?

The black and white is cool, but yeh.

My fingers are tired LOL

Byeeeeee.

WTF_MATTHEW :)

Cool. I'll have to save at least $30 away for when they come out. :)

-DDDTrooper

OOOH! I like bigger screens! :furawatchi: And multiple Tamas? COOL! That'll be the cutest thing EVER! I hope that it comes to the US! BTW, for those who don't speak Japanese, I tried to translate the page with an online free translator. I hope that you'll be able to scratch an idea bout it. It's not very good. :huh:

"Be "Tamagotch" that brings up 'a/the family' this time and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  Tamagotch plus" on November 23, 2007 domestically, January, 2008 from a/the foreign country in launching
Children in the world who play spreads furthermore with the gearing with a/the DVD are connected/be able to play with "Tamagotch"

All the world the total number of 52 countries/Co. Inc. BANDAI (a/the head office: Tokyo Met. Taitou-ku, president:) Ueno Kazunori "be, as the most new work of "the Tamagotch plus series" that sells in an/the area and a/the total sales number be breaking through thirty million pieces and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  (3 seeds Tamagotch plus"/each 2,940 yen/including tax), interlocking it with a/the main body the DVD that is able to play became a set "be and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  《主語なし》(3 seeds Tamagotch plus & たま DVD"/each 3,990 yen/I launch including tax) with the interior on November 23, 2007.  The main target is a school children daughter and sell with the toy counter etc. of the toy store, department store/store of volume sales of the whole country.

《主語なし》"It is and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  《主語なし》Tamagotch is added)" ま that observed "ふぁ" (below it is a theme and 'the bond of the family' be going to cultivate 5 biggest "a/the Tamagotch family" 3 people~while doing the care etc. of rice and rest room.  《主語なし》I can enjoy the form of a various family by the method of care.  《主語なし》Needless to say, the infrared data communication play between a/the main body could enjoy the gearing play with the 9 menus that were recorded to a/the DVD, in the DVD same pack version that I launch domestically in addition to the gearing play with the exclusive use site of a/the personal computer cellular phone.

"" ま that observed ふぁ starts more serial sales than January, 2008 in each area of North America/Europe/Asia.  This time, doing the specification of the play of a/the main body in common all the world as, the first attempt the international marriage by the communication between an/the interior version/overseas edition became possible by this.  《主語なし》Furthermore, it is common all the world even the personal computer exclusive use site "たまEXPO" that interlocks with a/the main body and be able to play and the children in the world became able to play in the same site corresponding to, 6 languages in addition to Japanese.

《主語なし》I am scheduled to sell one million ま", that observed this "ふぁ in BANDAI in all the world by the end of March, 2008.  《主語なし》Also, although "it is obtaining the first long piece movie from December 15, domestically and it is ー じょ ー!  It is nervously Tamagotch!  《主語なし》It is ま of house ゅ ー and ごっち!  ?  《主語なし》" (Interlocking merchandise/movie, toward the end of the year/the New Year's greetings that are the biggest trade war period of a toy with a/the disclosure plan,) although it is a distribution: TOHO the topic nature of "Tamagotch" is being evoked furthermore.

The left: "be and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  (3 seeds Tamagotch plus"/each 2,940 yen/including tax) the right: "be ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  (3 seeds Tamagotch plus & たま DVD"/each 3,990 yen/including tax)

《主語なし》I bring up ■ 'a/the family' "be and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  " ま that observed "ふぁ Tamagotch plus" of a main characteristic play starts from the place which 3 people of Tamagotch stem.  《主語なし》Three people give rice/it does the care of a/the rest room/it is growing to various characters, by the method of such care that plays with a/the game.  《主語なし》Stopping inside once again ま" and infrared data communication play that observed friend of "ふぁ it is (※) that gets married love in the case of an/the opposite sex fellow, when I raise a/the degree and can cause to born 2 world.  Because the number of persons of Tamagotch that stems after the 2nd generations, is a random with 1~3 people 3 family are formed with~5 people and be changing into the family of various types by the method of care after all.

《主語なし》"" ま that observing ふぁ 40 or more personality rich new characters appear on the stage the item such as the food and instrument that I am able to get by (an/the all members about 70 character), communication play are improving with 120 or more seeds.  Furthermore, the display range of a/the liquid crystal screen became wide be about 1.5 times of a series conventionally, from that cultivates plural Tamagotch simultaneously.

Tamagotch of the others that was not selected, on the occasion of ※ marriage is going to return to "a/the Tamagotch star".

Here is new!  "" 3 point of ま where observed ふぁ

Three people~5 biggest people of Tamagotch be living as a/the family into a/the liquid crystal screen, in" ま that observed "ふぁ, although Tamagotch that ① plural Tamagotch cultivates in a/the liquid crystal screen to a/the series, conventionally life in a/the liquid crystal screen was 1 person.  《主語なし》The children always act together rice and rest room etc. I am effective to family everyone if I do it 1 degree), (care operation pleased begin it a/the quarrel in everybody and also and also with, the colorful reaction of if that is a family is able to have fun.

② DVD gearing with furthermore play the sales of the enjoyable ※ DVD same pack version is only Japan.

《主語なし》(3 seeds the DVD same pack version//I can play the 9 menus, that were recorded to a/the DVD in including tax), each 3,990 yen while watching a/the television.  《主語なし》The PK battle of soccer is produced 'まめっち of I aim at it and a/the goal!  ' Such as news and the shopping etc. colorful menu are assembled in addition to, a/the game and operation uses the remote control of all the DVD players.  The item that did shopping with item and, shopping that do a/the game a/the clear and got can receive in a/the main body, by inputting in a/the main body" ま that observed the passwords of 10 column that is displayed in a/the television screen "ふぁ.

*Such a password input screen that sends menu screen*(the lower right) an/the item in a/the main body (left on) 

Needless to say the ③ main body is common all the world even the PC exclusive use site!  Finally realization all the world the total number of 52 countries/"the Tamagotch plus series" that the international marriage is enjoyed in an/the area became the all the world same specification in" ま that observed "ふぁ, although the contents of play were different with an/the interior version/overseas edition so far.  In this way, an/the international marriage limitation character is born, if the international marriage by the communication between an/the interior version/overseas edition becomes possible for the first time and get married a/the communication once again.

Furthermore, even) frank plan https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/ is common all the world on November 23 (Tamagotch official site into the PC exclusive use site "たまEXPO" that interlocks with a/the main body and be able to play and be corresponding to all the 7 languages of English/French/German/Spanish/Portuguese/Dutch in addition to, Japanese.  《主語なし》I can send it in a/the main body" ま that observed the item that, can play in the pavilion of area color rich every country in addition to, a/the game and shopping in, "たまEXPO" and got "ふぁ.  The more the person who visits this "たまEXPO" increases the more the contents of the site are the mechanism that is improving.

《主語なし》*A/the PC exclusive use site "Tamagotch EXPO" a/the screen (a/the screen it is the thing under development)

《主語なし》Interlock ■ merchandise/movie and it was launched in 1996 an/the evocation carrying liquid crystal toy "Tamagotch" the founder became the topic nature of "Tamagotch" and about hot seller that sells forty million pieces of all the world in 2.  《主語なし》"Changing it in March, 2004 through at the time of 8, after that it came って!  Buying ケータイ that becomes popularity centering around revival, school children daughter as Tamagotch plus" and "celebrate it is a/the two!  ーエンジョイ that does "ultra じん" Tamagotch plus!  《主語なし》It is not" ー and ぜ ー that add do Tamagotch "a/the Tamagotch school and ゅ ー ごっち!  《主語なし》" I gradually launched it.  The all the world total sales number in after, 2004 breaks through thirty-two million pieces in a/the point at the end of September, 2007 and an/the all the world total sales number break through seventy-two million pieces a/the founder from in all (1996~in 2007).

At present, the popularity is ー じょ ー a personality rich character to and with although "be obtaining the first long piece movie on December 15, this year, without staying only at a/the main body!  It is nervously Tamagotch!  《主語なし》It is ま of house ゅ ー and ごっち!  ?  " (The distribution: TOHO) is a disclosure plan.

Even the gearing promotion that commemorated launching and, movie disclosure" ま that observed "ふぁ, in BANDAI is under way one after another.

Example of a/the promotion

Although be selected to the campaign character in the summer of JAPAN AIR LINES Co. Inc. this summer, ● and be visual the key of a/the movie "the Tamagotch jet" that was designed be inauguration.

It is together with "Tamagotch with the YAMAHA musical instrument sole agent (about 120 of positions) of the whole country from ● mid October!  It is during an/the opening YAMAHA Electone Festa".  "Tamagotch" the original concert etc. that has fun with an/the Electone sound is held. 

《主語なし》It is while the egg merchandise, that was designed launches it in the more serial whole country than October 21 although be selected to the campaign character of production sales major Co. Inc. アキタ of a/the ● egg and be "Tamagotch" to a/the package (a part of area is eliminated). 

《主語なし》It is special じょ ー び that is not smartish "Tamagotch a period limitation special event in ● universal studio Japan!  " () Is on November 17, 2007~on January 6, 2008 is held.  《主語なし》Observing "Tamagotch ひ that observes special exhibition and wear conspirator and the photo shooting etc. of that be produced I carry out a/the seal rally, in addition to establishing "the Tamagotch movie theater" where could enjoy attachment ち" and the original privilege picture of a/the movie.  Even the everyone wisteria love child of the talent who tried the radio actor of "レポ っち" with announcement and, movie of the theme song by the new unit "キグルミ" that sing the theme song of a/the movie, as" the じょ ー び ceremony that is not smartish "Tamagotch, on November 17 in the first day is scheduled to rush to celebration. 

《主語なし》I am going to offer the such merchandise/service that could have fun to a/the customer, to become the character that "Tamagotch" is loved forever from now on, in BANDAI.

A/the ■ product name/price (an/the interior version): "be and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  《主語なし》(3 seeds Tamagotch plus"/each 2,940 yen/it is including tax) "be and ぇ ー!  Observing ふぁ it is り ーイロイロ!  (3 seeds Tamagotch plus & たま DVD"//including tax) a/the ■ launching day: (Japan) on November 23, 2007 (the Asia other than North America/Europe/Japan) in January, 2008 the sales of the more serial ※ DVD same pack version is (a/the belonging)×1 piece the ■ main target: a school children daughter ■ main sales route: the ■ battery such as toy counter of a/the toy store, department store store of volume sales only Japan includes) (39 g of batteries ■ main body: a/the W54×H58×D17 mm each 3,990 yen

※ "Tamagotch" is the corporate planning/development merchandise of Co. Inc. BANDAI and Co. Inc. ウィズ. 

It is discovery with a/the net!  !  Tamagotch official homepage: a/the https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/ BANDAI homepage: https://www.bandai.co.jp/

Great news, would have liked to see it before the holiday season... that would be a hit. Hope they take this time to remove all the glitches and make it flawless for the release. :mellow:

Wow there coming out faster and faster =D

As someone said previously, I've only just found out about V4.5 and I'm hopeing to get one in the next few days, which I'm really excited about =D

I can't wait until it comes out!

I'm gonna be happy the rest of the day now!!!

Thanks so mutch for informing us!

;) тαуz :D

I HAVE TO GET THIS! touch screen is awesome! thanks binary!

According to Bandai's Japanese press release, dated November 1, 2007 (here), the FamiTama will be released to Japan on November 23, 2007, and to North America, Europe and Asia starting in January 2008.
The press release also states that the FamiTama screen is 1.5 times wider than on previous models.

Thank you, tarokaja for pointing this out to us.
wow... I WANT ONE!

info: mcfee (and everyone) i know what the v5 looks like got to:kidzworld.com to get to the picture go to "toys" (on the side bar) then when you get to toys look under toys on the sidebar under it click on electronics then you will see something that shows a tamagotchi v5 and says "tamagotchi v5 preview" click on it you will get a tama v5 preview and a tama poll

complaints and comments:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO COME OUT AT XMAS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i celebrate chanukah and it ends b4 xmas i want it on chanukah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know mametchi4ever and others i cant always get what i want. but my cousins gets everything she wants and brags about it now its my turn to brag!!!!!!!!!!

questions:DOES IT HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN?

CAN YOU MAIL YOUR FRIENDS?

DOES IT HAVE A STYLUS?

IS THE DESIGN ON THE BACK 2?

WHAT ARE THE DESIGNS?

WILL THE SHOP HOLD MORE ITEMS?

WILL YOU STILL GO TO SCHOOL/JOBS WITH FAMILIES?

WILL THERE BE CODES?

WILL THERE BE DIFFERENT METERS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE FAMILY?

those are all my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back