Blinkie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Blinkies do you own?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 3-5

• 6-8

• 9+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not a very nice thing to say... have you actually got 1 to say that?? I have 1 and I love it. If you are boys well then thats it. its a girls version of a virtual pet. :)

Thats not a very nice thing to say... have you actually got 1 to say that?? I have 1 and I love it. If you are boys well then thats it. its a girls version of a virtual pet. :D
I am a guy and I think those things are too girly.

what's a blinky. :huh:p.s I need a freind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :D :D :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :) ;) cool

Last edited by a moderator:
tigera261, your not alone. i have 1 and think its kinda annoying. but my 4 and 2 year old brothers love it...

The only reason I got one is because they were on clearence for $1.98. They are loud and REALLY annoying to me. (THIS IS MY OPINIOIN SO DON'T SAY I SAID SOMETHING RUDE!!!)

What in the world is a blinkie?How does it work is it like a tamagotchi connextions????? :huh:

whats a Blinkie ???? :angry: :wacko: Anyways they sound stupid Ill just stick w/ tamas for now ! and all u peeps should know that allmost all v3 codes only work once on 1 tamagatchi duh!!!! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not a very nice thing to say... have you actually got 1 to say that?? I have 1 and I love it. If you are boys well then thats it. its a girls version of a virtual pet. :huh:
you forgot tomboys :mellow: :mellow:

Thats not a very nice thing to say... have you actually got 1 to say that?? I have 1 and I love it. If you are boys well then thats it. its a girls version of a virtual pet. :rolleyes:
Um thats THEIR opinion!

Anyways i dont know what a Blinkie is

I like them a lot. I've played with mine for 5 years now and I didn't have to get a new battery even once! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back