Ninja Warrior

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
Does anybody else watch Ninja Warrior on G4 channel? Normally I can't peel myself away from Animal Planet and similar, but this show is seriously fun to watch! It's kind of like MXC(Takeshi's Castle), but Ninja Warrior is taken as more of a serious physical challenge by the participants. Some of the things these people can do physically are amazing!

Tell me what you think of it! ^_^

I catch it from time to time, and I must agree, it's excellent. I always find the different walks of life the contestants come from interesting--"ordinary" people like fisherman and merchants complete those feats when contestants you'd think would do well, such as athletes of any kind, fail. It's always very amusing, and the contestants really seem to take it seriously--I'm always amazed when they cut away to one of the contestants hanging onto a log they fabricated exclusively to practice for the competition with while rolling down a ramp in their backyard. It's a neat show.

Latest posts

Back