The beginning of my story~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hi all.

I started writing a story called ''When I Lost My Sister'', but all I have done is the first paragraph. I just wanted oto know what you guys think of it so far.

One Halloween night, years and years ago, a little girl named Kelsey wandered the streets alone in the dark. It was too late for candy. All lights were off. All doors shut. She carried her pillow case in one hand and a broomstick in the other. She walked quietly and camly, her steps quick and jagged. She would stop and knock at any houses with a gleam of light coming from inside. Her hopes were rising, because perhaps she'd get candy after all. In the end, all she got was disappointment when nobody bothered to answer her knocks, or people saying, ''You're too late, little one.'' The night grew darker, and the air more frigid. Kelsey did not want to go home. Little Kelsey didn't want to go back to the quietness of the house, except for the sound of her mother's cry. Mandy was gone, and Kelsey knew right then and there, standing in the dim moonlight, that nothing would ever be the same again.

Latest posts

Back