When your at school or work?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This might be in the wrong section but I didnt know where else to put this.

So what does everyone do with there tama because I am wondering if people care for them all day or put them on pause.

Me the first day of school I put it on pause when I was in school but that night my neighbor was playing with it and he never gave it back to me. Insted he droped it in the grass and I didnt now where it was for 2 days, so now I have a tama with a dead battery.

So any way please respond because I bet there are others who are courious too. :)

lol, well here in England we havn't gone back to school yet and we are still on our Summer Holidays/vacation (until Thursday :)

i only bought my tamagotchis a few weeks ago and you can't pause the British Tamagotchis and they're banned from my school so i guess i'm gonna have to leave them at home all day on their own! :(

Well my tamagotchi will be coming to school with me! I would never want to pause it.....Plus its ok if theres a dead battery,just get new ones,press the b button when your with the pulsating egg and then press download,it says that on the instructions to!~

I take my Tama to work with me! I haven't paused him yet. I work in an office on a comupter all day so he sits nestled in a fleece scarf on my desk. I angle him towards me and turn the sound off and just keep an eye on him and take care of him when he needs it! Sure helps the day go by more quickly!

When I go to meetings, he sits in my pocket with me and I check on him when I can. That just made me think of something..they should have a vibrate feature like cell phones do, so when they call you, they vibrated (that way you could turn the sound off and you wouldn't miss their call!) :)

hehe yeah! But my school hasnt started either...right now im taking care of my sisters tamagotchi and my tamagotchi :) mine evolved a few minutes ago after pming a friend fo mine :( (like 5 min ago)

cool idea faith :( i take mine to work too, and check on it when my boss isnt looking....hehehe
It's all about being sneaky.. :) That's how I get online here during the workday too! :)

Cool u all

But Im not gutsy enough to take mine to school!!

And I dont think many kids have them at my school and I dont want to look like a dork at school so I will just leave it at home or pause it. More likely the first one! :)

Keep Replying!!! And thanks to all of you who all ready did! :(

I take mine to school, but I pause it. I like to unpause it during lunch and show it off though. :)

I take it to school too.. hahas.. my sch haven't band them yet. So far, i've seen quite a few bringing them to school. Since the lessons were so boring, why not play with them instead? hahas. :)

I don't have one yet,but someone in my school brought it.i wouldn't pause it.I will just turn the sound off,and at lunch play with it.And At study hall at the end of the day.In OUR study hall,the teacher is shy,so everyone goes nuts.I don't think the teacher would care if we would have brought a GAME BOY.So,hee!

Wow, that's pretty cool. :ph34r:
yeah.Today,my best friend brought in one of his mini toy swords,and the teacher was,well...I'm not sure where the teacher was.But,if you wanna hear the whole story,PM me.

Hey I tAKE MINE TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY (I PLAY JUMP IN BORING LESSONS) all my freinds have em and we link between class. when teh teacher asks what it is i turn the cloxck on and say its a watch

Hey I tAKE MINE TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY (I PLAY JUMP IN BORING LESSONS) all my freinds have em and we link between class. when teh teacher asks what it is i turn the cloxck on and say its a watch
very cool

still I'm not gutsy enought to bring mine to school (non of my friends have one yet and I don't think anyone else has one in my school)

but I might bring it if i know sum one else has one

i take mine to school too in my purse and play them during math class because my teahcver is a dense 80 year old woman XD.

I take my tama everywhere and I only pause it when i go to the gym cause, as much as I love him, i don't think a weight room is the place for that little guy..lol.

Anyway, other than that I actually have my tamagotchi attached to a loop on my cell phone case, that way I never leave it anywhere. And if I ever lose it, all I have to do is call my own phone and find it...lol.

Anyway, typically during class I just set it on the desk and monitor it while the teacher is lecturing. With the sound off of course..lol. It always tends to interest people around me.

*tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back