Random things in Tamatown of interest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Got any miscellaneous info about Tamatown to share? I do!

1. When you're in the main part of the mall, you can see the CD cases next to the drums in The Tama Beat. However, when you go inside The Tama Beat, a music disc is in the place of the CD cases.

2. When you choose "Create a Gotchi Song" in The Tama Beat, click on all the instruments and then on End Mix, it'll say "I bet you can use a mic like this!" and instead of a microphone, it gives you 100p!

3. When you click on the TamaTower, and it zooms in to the Tamatower, the clock shows the minute hand pointing directly up to the 12 so you'd think it's 0 minutes past the hour. Then you look at the hour hand and you'll see it's partly past the 3. What I'm getting at is that if it really was 3.00, the hour hand would point directly at the 3.

4. The Japanese name for Violetchi is Furawatchi. I might not be correct, but I think furawa is a word taken from English and it's the (how can I explain this?) Japanese approximation for the word "flower." So really Violetchi should be Flowertchi.

5. The sign above the Game Center reads, "Welcome to Tamagotchi Town." On e-Tamago, the sign reads, "Welcome to Tamagotch Town."

6. When you look at the info sign at the School, you might get a message that says there are three different salary levels, depending on your skill points. In my experience though, I've found that it's how often you go to your job that affects salary. For example, if you don't go at all you get 1000p, if you go once you get 1200p.

7. In Tama Typing, all the characters are adult characters in the v1. The only character missing is Tarakotchi.

8. All of the games are in e-Tamago, except for Darts, which is in Uratown.

Oh and in case anybody hasn't noticed, the bank's open!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back