Need prodding in the right direction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whoiskad

Reaction score
Hey there,

I need some good advise to stop me from changing my mind about getting my tamas going again.

I did not used to have the time for my tamas due to working full time so i retired them back in 2001, i tried again in 2004 when version one came out i think i played with them for about a month but again due to working they were always on pause poor things!!

Now i have changed my job and only work four days a week and i really want to get back into tama mode!

Another thing is my partner is not over supportive he thinks they are childish, i am 24 next week :furawatchi:

The funny thing is i am extremely supportive of his world of warcraft addiction!!

Please tell me to stop messing about and go dig those tamas out :mametchi:

If he complains, tell him you're practicing for when the two of you have a real baby. :furawatchi:

Well that happens to me to one minute im bored of tams and the next i wanna play on it. just give yourself time then go pick up dat tam!

Hey there,
I need some good advise to stop me from changing my mind about getting my tamas going again.

I did not used to have the time for my tamas due to working full time so i retired them back in 2001, i tried again in 2004 when version one came out i think i played with them for about a month but again due to working they were always on pause poor things!!

Now i have changed my job and only work four days a week and i really want to get back into tama mode!

Another thing is my partner is not over supportive he thinks they are childish, i am 24 next week :p

The funny thing is i am extremely supportive of his world of warcraft addiction!!

Please tell me to stop messing about and go dig those tamas out :)
Do what you want! World of Warcraft is kinda childish, too. I know alot of 10-year olds that play that game.... I also have the same problem with people thinking I'm too old. It was actually keeping me from getting one, but finally I did. I love Tamas, and if you do too, I don;t think you should let him stop you. :D

lol thanks for the replys tama lovers!

hehe you made me laugh binary, he pretends to be all grown up but really he is a kid at heart like me ;)

ill be digging those tamas out next time i go and visit the parents, i have 2 P1 tamas one green with white buttons and pink with light green buttons. I sold my V1 on ebay in 2005 really regreting it now, i sold it to an american guy he give me a good price for it though!

stop messing around and go dig those tamas out! i hav the same ''tamas r childish'' problem...but dont let it stop u!

Your friend says it's childish playing with Tama's yet he plays Warcraft.... You should say it's childish to play Warcraft... ( I'm just kidding) :) Anyways I'm 24 too and I love my new V4.... -_- I work like 3-4 days a week and 4 hours... I just put mine on PAUSE... And when I get back home I start playing again... It's no big deal... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to play with Tamas, and it's not interferring with your priorities, do what makes you happy! :huh: If you have time and want to start being a caretaker again, go for it. :huh:

-DDDTrooper

Hey there,

Another thing is my partner is not over supportive he thinks they are childish, i am 24 next week :(

Please tell me to stop messing about and go dig those tamas out :p
Your never to old to do something you love. I'm going to be 22 November 20th and I still enjoy these little egg-shaped toys. I do get uncomfortable telling people about it though. Some people aren't understanding about V-pets. About your partner, I think you just should tell him that he doesn't have to like it, its your choice. I don't get why people see Tamagotchi as a kid's only thing, I personally find them as a stress breaker. More stressed out people should try a V-pet. :D

thanks for the replys guys,

i cant get over how positive everyone is on here its so refreshing!!

ll post pics when i get my babies up and running again :(

my girlfriend and I both bought one yesterday,

She's 19 and I'm 22.

Some people are just hooked on V-pet games,

myself, I've been playing sims since the day it was released, several virtual pet sites which I left,

I currently still play one petsite tough, best pet site ever.

an adult community and actual pet intelligence.

If your intrested, just mail me for a link.

here is a few piccies of my tama as promised :)

Whoiskad

Whoiskad

will upload pics of retro tamas when i collect them next week :D

I’m so glad to hear that some of you are older as well. I am 22 and I just stopped hiding my tama from my husband. He thinks their childish but he’s ok with it I guess….. (As long as the house gets clean)! Thanks for all of you’re honesty about you’re age!!!! :D

Stop messing about and go get your Tama's girl!!!!!!

...isn't that what you wanted to hear????

On a lighter note um... what kind of relationship do you have if BF calls the shots to the point where you're online searching for back up from strangers? How sad is it that someone like yourself rates as one of the older more mature owners and the best you have to offer the young Tama users are submissive hystronics?????

I don't think a person has to have tips to be a worthy poster but THIS pathetic lineof posting SHOULD be mocked and possibly reviled!

Gotta Love My Gotchi :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

Another thing is my partner is not over supportive he thinks they are childish, i am 24 next week :huh:

Please tell me to stop messing about and go dig those tamas out :)
lol that happened to me 1nce while your on tt put your tamas on then youll get hooked on them agian!

i go to school 7 hrs a day 5 days a week. i always find some time to play with it.

dig out those tamas and start playing with them again.

if hes addicted to WOW, then you can play with tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back