Photo
- - - - -

Need prodding in the right direction!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

oneidkat

• oneidkat user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:43 PM ( #18 )

Stop messing about and go get your Tama's girl!!!!!!

...isn't that what you wanted to hear????

On a lighter note um... what kind of relationship do you have if BF calls the shots to the point where you're online searching for back up from strangers? How sad is it that someone like yourself rates as one of the older more mature owners and the best you have to offer the young Tama users are submissive hystronics?????

I don't think a person has to have tips to be a worthy poster but THIS pathetic lineof posting SHOULD be mocked and possibly reviled!

Gotta Love My Gotchi :huh:

Edited by oneidkat, 06 December 2007 - 07:44 PM.

-sims2tamacofee-

• sims2tamacofee user photo

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:47 PM ( #19 )

Hey there,

I need some good advise to stop me from changing my mind about getting my tamas going again.
I did not used to have the time for my tamas due to working full time so i retired them back in 2001, i tried again in 2004 when version one came out i think i played with them for about a month but again due to working they were always on pause poor things!!
Now i have changed my job and only work four days a week and i really want to get back into tama mode!
Another thing is my partner is not over supportive he thinks they are childish, i am 24 next week :huh:
The funny thing is i am extremely supportive of his world of warcraft addiction!!

Please tell me to stop messing about and go dig those tamas out :)

lol that happened to me 1nce while your on tt put your tamas on then youll get hooked on them agian!

aybaybay

• aybaybay user photo

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:21 PM ( #20 )

i go to school 7 hrs a day 5 days a week. i always find some time to play with it.
dig out those tamas and start playing with them again.
if hes addicted to WOW, then you can play with tamagotchis.

Ms_Charly_Brown

• ms-charly-brown user photo

Posted 10 December 2007 - 12:02 AM ( #21 )

Ha! Your other half is just going to have to deal with it. I'm 22 and live with my boyfriend. We are constantly battling over the PC because he is obsessed with Warhammer games and I have just rekindled my love of all things tamagotchi related. Even as I type this I can hear him pacing the halls... waiting in the shadows for the prime opportunity to swoop in and hijack the computer.
ASll that aside - we don't judge each other for our virtual preferences. Different strokes for different folks and all that! As long as it doesn't start to interfere with your... ahem... romantic time, you should fly your tama flag high and proud!

Tamaworld95

• tamaworld95 user photo

Posted 22 December 2007 - 12:54 PM ( #22 )

I noticed you were online. can you please respond to tama? or tama mail?

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:50 AM ( #23 )

Buy your partner a Tamagotchi for Christmas then. I dare you.

You never know, he might enjoy it and stop laughing at ya.