Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to LOVE that show. Remember when I had those Lilly avatars? I permanently deleted them.

Now, I hated it ever since the second season came out.

The next time I hear someone sing that song, I will scream my lungs out.

Any questions?

Well umm exuse me for a moment but...........I HATE HANNA MONTANA!!!!It Makes Me Puke!!
Well yea i think it sucks :D
I agree.

She can't sing or act.

I'd rather watch Hip-Hop Harry.

She's a no-talent wannabe riding off "Daddys" Fame.

And all of her fans go ahead and get mad at me I don't really care.

I used to watch it ;_;

Now, it's one of the most annoying things, I mean it o_O

The only thing I like is Mitchel Musso...I'm not sure what the character's name is-- I forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the show and everything al though i dont think she sings very well.. i love miley cyrus and i think all the people that go on this just to say "i hate Hanna montana" have no lives.......

Oh and by the way id10ts it is spelled HannaH Montana

I agree.She can't sing or act.

I'd rather watch Hip-Hop Harry.

She's a no-talent wannabe riding off "Daddys" Fame.

And all of her fans go ahead and get mad at me I don't really care.
Now THATS True!

1.Her Wig Looks Flamable...And Gross/Unnatural

2. Can't Sing, Or Act Or Pretty Much Do Anything

3.Little Kids Annoyingly Imatate Her! As If Shes Annoying Enough!

You Suck Hannah Dorktana

*Hides From Hannah Dorktana's Fans*

i like the show and everything al though i dont think she sings very well.. i love miley cyrus and i think all the people that go on this just to say "i hate Hanna montana" have no lives.......
You didnt even spell it right :D

or idiots :D

And you act like you "emo" most emo people dont like hanna montana :(

And Hanna Montans fans in my opinion need a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think all the people that go on this just to say "i hate Hanna montana" have no lives.......
Well thats sad. People who watch Hannah Montana and lisen to her idioc music have no lives. She can't even write her own music and has to get "Daddy" to do it.

And you say the poeple who don't like her have no lives. Look kid, there are more people who hate hannah montana than people who like her.

And I still stand by what I said earlyer. She is a no-talent wannabe riding off her father's fame.

PS. Thank You FireCracker.

People who watch Hannah Montana and lisen to her idioc music have no lives.

I'm Lifeless then.

• Yes. I am a fan of of Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
  • I do Like her music
  • I watch the TV show all the time
  • And i doubt it really matters on what a person is (like, Emo, Girly, punk. etc) To be a Fan of a Celebrity. Heck I've seen Girly Girls (like, ZOMG I broke a nail, Girly) That are huge fans of emo bands and such. and Vise-Versa.
  • And Yet I hate most...things that are Girly.
  • But Hannah Montana is one of my Favorite shows. Infact, Its my favorite show with a Disney Celeb in it.

I dont get why people say "If you like Hannaha Montana you have no life!" that not true; you cant judge if someone has or doesnt have a life by just the stuff they watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back