The Young Wild Things Tour

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noo, because I live NOWHERE near any of the tour dates, and I would be practically asking for a gillion dollars to ask my parents to take me down to the US (I'm in Canada) just to see a 'stupid concert'. I wish I could check the date for the show in Maine...Hmm...I guess I will out of curiosity.

who ever is going is so lucky

i'm going to make a topic about fall out boy concerts soon so that when ever you hear fall out boy is having a concert you could post it and inform everybody that might not have known

OkThe concert was last night...

It was amazing really,

All the other bands had a normal stage (Plain white T's ect..GCH bailed)

There was fire and sparks and evreything for Fall Out Boy.

I got two shrits and even with the excange rate up it still cost 70 bucks

it was worth it.

Patrick Played Golder Acoustic!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Joe,Pete and patrick (Andy used a tamborine) all palyed a song (I forgot) acoustic

OkThe concert was last night...It was amazing really,

All the other bands had a normal stage (Plain white T's ect..GCH bailed)

There was fire and sparks and evreything for Fall Out Boy.

I got two shrits and even with the excange rate up it still cost 70 bucks

it was worth it.

Patrick Played Golder Acoustic!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Joe,Pete and patrick (Andy used a tamborine) all palyed a song (I forgot) acoustic
wow sounds like fun and fall out boy does deserve the better stage

Yeah I'm not saying they don't/ I'm also not saying they don't deserve my 70$.,

But I am saying that with the Canadian dollar being so strong the prices on merch should be lower. XD But I'm willing to pay wherever for a FOB shirt.

GCH probably bailed because there was a death in one of their families. I don't know who's but it said on the FOB site.

In other words, I'm still jelous of you guys that live in well-known places of the US. The last good concert we had here was Rex Goudie, and don't get me wrong it was good, but it could've used some work.

Latest posts

Back