Singing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have undescovered talent i sound really good i think and everyone thinks so but tv hasn't recognized it or watev idk i like it and i'm REALLY good

I sing really well- everyone who's heard me sing says my voice is brilliant. The only thing is, I get nervous when singing infront of people who aren't my close friends- I can't do it. xD

i am a great singer.

i've won 3 school talent shows (i started doing singing in talent shows since kindergarten).

even in kindergarten i had an amazing voice. well, so i am told.

i was even in the news once, atfer winning last years talent show!!

I hope i am a good singer! VERY few people have ever heard me sing, but the lucky few that did, said i am good, really good. I need to get the part of Cinderella in the school play, and auditions are on the 29th and 30th. In grade school i got into the All District Chorus, wich is good. Altho, when i tape myself singing with a camera, i don't think i sound good. But in person, people think i do.

*BaBi*

Me, personally- I don't know.

But people have told me they love my voice. I enetered one talent show last year, and one. =]

I hope to be entering this year, my voice is soft. I can hit really high notes and still be in tune, but I suffer on the low ones. xD

I think I'm a great singer, for someone who doesn't take singing classes.(But singing classes with myself. xD) My friends said I have a gorgeous voice. But, I don't know.

Not really. I soud more like a guy than a girl X^P its the side affect you get when you grow up tomboy. But people say I sing like Gerard on Cancer, which is good and bad ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty good. It's better if you don't know me and don't see me when I sing. When I talk normally,my voice is really deep. :D But when I sing,it's really high-pitched and sounds awesome but,the singing voice doesn't go with my body.

I'm ok. My friends think I am an amazing singer, but I dont think I am. I cant take compliments well...

People say that I am a very good singer. They keep asking me to be in the year 7 concert at the end of term and my pastoral (home-room) teacher is telling me to go in the choir.

Latest posts

Back