Death Note <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
I think its amazing!

I've seen the whole thing in Japanese and currently im watching it in English.

anybody love that anime?

I saw all of the Japanese episodes too. It was the best anime ever and one big amazing story to say the least.

Watching it in English is a little strange now and it doesn't seem quite as intense but I'm sure that's just me. :p I look forward to seeing the series again in English AND on my TV. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its amazing!I've seen the whole thing in Japanese and currently im watching it in English.

anybody love that anime?
Death note is one of my Favs. ^^

I watch it in english

Its on YTV (Canada) where I live, On Fridays.

When I first Seen it on the Guide for the TV, I was all

'NOO WAAY!....Death Note!...YAY!" xD

I only watched up to the point where.. om.. no spoilers so THAT DUDE died, and then I thought it got uninteresting. I know how it ends, though. I don't mind much.

Actually, I haven't seen it yet.

I'm going to see it on Saturday, when it comes on Adult Swim.

I wanted to see it when it was a new anime series, but I haven't had the time...

-- xd3vilx

I watched the Anime in Japanese, and read some of he mangas, and I really enjoyed it. My school friends and I all agree it is really hooking and has a great plot.

I haven't seen any of the English episodes though apart from the Introduction.

My favourite parts were the "Watashi wa L desu... L desu... L desu..." and the "Sakuyo sakuyo sakuyo!" sequences. :(

I only watched up to the point where.. om.. no spoilers so THAT DUDE died, and then I thought it got uninteresting. I know how it ends, though. I don't mind much.
Yeah it did get a little slowish right after that BUT of course it got better again! :D You have to finish watching it.

Go to Google vids and look it up under the 20min+ time length. I guess start around ep. 18?

The ending was very good. It was not spectacular but it was satisfying.

Death note is one of my Favs. ^^I watch it in english

Its on YTV (Canada) where I live, On Fridays.
xD thats when I watch it too.

Its so awesome I love the shows that are'nt afriad to show blood and death.

Go ahead and call me emo. I don't care.

xD thats when I watch it too.Its so awesome I love the shows that are'nt afriad to show blood and death.

Go ahead and call me emo. I don't care.
No I agree with you I also love shows that acctually show blood and death too.

Heck most of my favorite Anime's have tons a blood and killing in it xD

most people think im goth or emo for it too.

Back