Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratzack

Reaction score
Hi! Do ya have poke rescue team game? If U do then U should post your coments, questions,secrets,tips,info about your rescue team,and anything else about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon right hear!!! I have a cyndiqull for my leader & a pikachu as my partner. i beet the game befor with a treeko as my leader but i deleted that game cause i didnt know about all the cool things U can do after U beet the game!!!! I am a silver rank resue team now and im just about to beet the game. I'm also open to resieve SOS mail. Just PM me your SOS mail code and i'll PM U back if i took U'R Rescue job. i will try to chek my PM box as often as i can but dont expect me to get your SOS mail right away!If U give up wating for me PM me that U gave up wating befor i go on the rescue job for nothing!!! I hpoe U please post in this topic and Pm me for rescue teem help!!!! SO PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!! :eek:

I use to play all the time but then I accidentaly dropped my gameboy in a pan of water and it broke :rolleyes: so i dont play it anymore because i dont feel like buying a new gameboy or the game,

bue it was really fun :p

IM sory about Ur game boy being dropped in water ;) but theres nothing that can be done about it im so sorry about Ur bad luck!

if anyone needs help im the guy to rescue you as long as it is in the main story line dungeons if you get K.Oed

I have Blue rescue team. Its a totally awesome game. I am a Chikorita. Which Pokemon did you guys get? I chose a Charmander as my partner and named him after my boyfriend. Its really silly but its like us as Pokemon. :mellow:

I have blue rescue, lvl 100 charizard, lvl 100 blastoise.

Almost completed the game. <3

i completed the game in one day it kinda gets boring its sooo easy

(ohh yeah it was easy cos i cheated!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back