Would You Rather...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
It died so I am recreating it. Here is how it works:

1- first person

2- second person

3- third person etc....

1-Would you rather (AKA WYR) eat a mummies foot or half a nail pie?

2- Nail pie!! WYR watch Elmo for 3466553 hours nonstop or in front of the world yell to the Presidant "YOU SUCK GET A LIFE YOU UGLY IDIOT!!!"

3-LOLZ funny. I would yell to the president. WYR eat a pen or pencil?

and on and on and on. Here we go

WYR give your worst enemy your cellphone number (or phone number) and they call you nonstop and in the middle of the night about 348 times OR would you run NO sprint as many laps as you can on a track bigger than a very large school in 30 minutes (for me that'd be like 5k) WITHOUT WALKING (thats what we had to do in PE today. Except it was 12 minutes. Yes, the track is bigger than the school o_O it burns)

I remembered this because I saw the episode of Drake and Josh about half an hour ago that inspired me to start this.

Worst enemy my phone number. Cuz I don't have any! LOL!

Would you rather jump of the eifel tower and try to land on a target or have your best friend read your DEEPEST secret?

MY best friend! -haha GG wouldn't care,, XD I gave her my PENCIL. LOL-

WYR Kiss your worst enemy or love your worst enemy for a day, NO STOP.

Watch the show. I don't wanna cry!

WYR blow up Dora or blow up Dora and Barney?

Blow up Dora and Barney. ^^;;

Would you rather play ping pong or tennis? P=

uhhhh Pingpong

would you rather get into a fight with your crush and lost jeopardy because of it or would you throw yo Ds lite super hard at your crush?

Get into a fight with my crush. Nobody touches my DS. xP

Would you rather win a million dollars, but lose your family, or lose a million dollars and keep your family? ^^

Uh, Wow, Hard. I would have to say, get a million dollars and lose my family, because Gina would take me in. ^.^

WYR: Write a 1000000 word essay or get in trouble and like, get locked out of the house in the middle of a snow storm?

Snowstorm I'd have my snow suff on and play in the snow

WYR:Eat cheese that you put in the freezer that was frozen soild or eat moldy cheese*I like frozen cheese :( *

eat my dog who eats anything.

WYR Be cursed to take your clothes off or then you will be killed or sing opera in the shower like a girl and cry.

Sing oprea :T I can wail, belive me.

WYR Eat the food you have (ect fish,sushi, things you dont like) for a year or have to Run around in a mall on fire wearing flippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back