Games.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... This topic is bad. There is a reason WHY no one has ever made this poll. For one, if someone's topic doesn't get any votes, they would start getting angry and stuff, and would cause a flame. This is like having a poll on who's better? TamaMum or KyliesMum? Yeah. Sides, two of them are your topics. Would that not be advertising?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. She is simply just asking what game you like the best. And I choose other. I like my game, the ^ > V game.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. She is simply just asking what game you like the best. And I choose other. I like my game, the ^ > V game.
True, but, this doesn't belong in Games.

And this topic is perfectly good.

Bad topics have SPAM.

Out of all the people in Tamatalk, I am really disappointed at that post I've just read.

This topic is bad? They would cause a flame because there would be no votes?

I see you're trying to make a point, but could it ever sound so cruel?

I agree with the part about the who's better, but people here are probably mature enough to handle this. But really, looking at both sides, both make sense. I more agree with Mametchi 4ever, but the first two sentences are an overkill.

*Lets just end that part of the topic*

Apart from that, I really like Edit.

Out of all the people in Tamatalk, I am really disappointed at that post I've just read.
This topic is bad? They would cause a flame because there would be no votes?

I see you're trying to make a point, but could it ever sound so cruel?

I agree with the part about the who's better, but people here are probably mature enough to handle this. But really, looking at both sides, both make sense. I more agree with Mametchi 4ever, but the first two sentences are an overkill.

*Lets just end that part of the topic*

Apart from that, I really like Edit.
Agrees

I like the rate the avvie game :D

I like the 'Rate your...' games! ;)

Best Wishes,

.x.barky.x.

i like the rate the avvie game. funny (and cute) pics and less reading XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back