another love story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadanaca

Reaction score
“Hello?”

“What”

“..Hi I’m Justin and I’m new here.”

“So..” said Lea in a I don’t care voice.

“Well since were neighbors I thought we can be friends. My name is Justin.”

“You already told me your name…I don’t think I have room for more friends. Also when people see me with new kid I will be the laughing stock of the season. You’re a boy to so you should get a boy to be your friend. Not a girl.”

“Well my old friends were girls and boys. Why cant I be friends with a girl?”

Said Justin.

“Because you’re a boy.”

Justin was obviously going nowhere with this girl. All he wondered was why cant they be friends. He also thought she was kind of cute too.

“Well,” Said Lea in a wired way.” I guess we could be friends, But only here never at school.”

Justin smiled in delight.

“So what do you want to do?”

“I don’t know. I know this place we can hang.”

“Where?”

“That tree over there” Lea pointed to a tall tree, bare with no branches. “It’s perfect for climbing, or just sitting and talking.

“Ok. Race ya’!” Justin said starting to run.

“Cheater:” Lea shouted running after him.

They both sprinted down there. Lea was in the lead. There was only less than 3 yards left. They both kept on going. Finley they reach the tree. Lea on by a foot.

“I cant believe you won.” said Justin berating heavily.

“What did you think you would win because I’m a girl?”

“No, I’m just a fast runner. I was the fasted at my old school.”

“ohh.” Lea looked at Justin then smiled. She tried to think of something to say but the only thing that came to her mind was… “Why do want my friend.”

“What” Said Justin, who was staring at the ground catching his breath.

“Why do you want to be my friend?”

“I’ll tell you latter.”

The two kids spent the whole day together climbing the tree, chatting, giggling, and playing, soon the sun started to head down and the sky got darker with a couple stars shining.

“I better get going.” Said Justin looking at the dim sky.

“My mom doesn’t even know where I am, she’s probably having a hart attack.”

Lea smiled while saying, “Well lets not hope that, but I should be going to. What should we call this hairless tree.”

“What”

“What should we call it so we can say lets me up at so and so.”

“I mean the hairless tree part. Don’t you bare tree?”

“Ya, sorry” Lea giggled at her own mistake.

Then a wonderful idea hit Justin.

“Why don’t we call it the hairless tree.” he said in a student burst breaking the laughter.

“Really” said Lea in amazement

“Ya, why not.”

“Ok, well I meet you..” Her words were broke by the ringing of a cell phone.

“Hello? Hey mom. I know I was heading home. I was playing with my new friend.

I’m at this old tree. Ok, I don’t her name. Yes it’s a girl. She’s our neighbor. I don’t her name! Ok, love ya’ too. Bye.”

“You have a cell phone?”

“Ya, do you?”

“Ya, what’s your number. Then we can call each other.”

The two friend enchained numbers and head home. When Justin got home his mother and father were drowning him in question. There was so much he got freaked out as well as aggravated. Lea Just told her parents about her new friend, and went to bed. During that night it was quite and everyone was slept peacefully, everyone besides Lea and Justin. All they thought was about each other. Wanting to call so bad. Than Lea worked up the nerves and called Justin.

“Hello” He answered.

“Hey it’s Lea.”

“hey”

Then began a night of chatting.

The parrot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 moths went by and these two friends meet everyday at “The Hairless Tree.”

The would talk all the time and play. They got so close they would even hug each other every now and then. Now it was Leas birthday and Justin was so stress over what to get her. He was thing a dog, but she was allergic to them. He thought of cat, but they would eat the fish. He thought of another goldfish but the other ones were so big they would eat it. There was astutely nothing he could think of.

“If you can have anything for your birthday, what would you want? He finally asked her two day before her birthday.

“I would like a parrot.”

“ A parrot?” He shocked

“Ya, one where I can keep on my shoulder and knows how to talk.”

“ya, well I better get going.”

“It’s not dark Just.”

Just was the nickname that she called him. Justin called her lee.

“I know. But my mom and I were going to shopping.”

“Ok, well I was going to give this to you later but since you have to go now I’ll give it to you know.” She handed him a card and on the front it said, “You’re invited to Lea’s thirteenth birthday party!”.

“So your going to have a birthday party.” Said Justin smiling.

“Yes I am. Well you better get going I don’t want you to be late.”

After that Justin what home and he and his mom went shopping all day looking for a the right patriot for Lea.

“You know parrots aren’t cheap, son.”

“I know but Lea really wants one. One that can stay on her shoulders and talk.”

“You really like this girl, huh.”

“What do mean?” Justin asked starting to blush.

“You know what I mean. You better treat her nice.”

“I will mom, anywise were just friends.”

“Well at lease for now.”

Justin decided to drop the subject and continue to look for a pet shop.

“Mom look!”

Justin spotted a sign to a pet shop that said, “Sally’s pets. Birds and more.”

“Looks like a good place.” Said his mom wile pulling in to the parking shop.

When they got in there were all kinds of birds to cockatiels to cocktails.

Justin was looking for the right bird. Finally he came upon a beautiful sun conure.

He was small and bright. He was covered with the bright colors of yellow, orange, green, blue, and even some red.

“Wow this is one pretty bird.” Said Justin calling over his mom.

“I use to have one like this. I could never get him to talk though. If Lea wants one that talks you might want to keep looking.”

“Talk” Said an younger female voice who sounder in her 20’s.

“This bird? He says plenty of stuff. He even talks my ear of sometime. He can talk all day.”

“Really, you got this bird to talk. I had when I was younger and he would never talk.” Justin’s mom said amazed at this accomplish.

“I didn’t the people who gave him to me thought him. Dug say hello”

“Hello!” said the bird in a scratchy voice.

“Wow he’s so cool. I bet Lea would love him. How much is he?”

“hmm, well since I’m so tired of, but he was my chatting buddy, I’ll say thirty-two

Bucks.”

“Mom I only have twenty.” Justin said disappointed.

“I’m sorry Just, but I told this is your girlfriend and you have to pay for it.”

“Darn, that sucks.”

“You only have twenty?” Said the lady.

“Ya, I’m sorry.”

“Your getting this for you girlfriend?”

“Well, were just good friend, and her birthday is in two days.”

“I guess I can sell it to you for nineteen.”

“Nineteen? Why not twenty.” Justin said confused but excited.

“Why nineteen, not twenty?” repeated the bird.

“Well you will need buy food for a dollar.” Said the lady smiling.

“Ok I’ll take him.”

“Lea is going to be so excided” Thought Justin the whole way home.

The party!

Finally It was the party day. Justin didn’t have any clue of what to ware. He decided to put on his pare of blue jeans with his with white button up collar shirt.

His and him walked across the street over to her house. Outside were a lot of cars. Justin got worried that Lea might not pay attention to him because all her other friends might be there. Then his mother knocked on the door. A tall man with almost no hair and a stern face open the door. It most have her father.

“Hello who may I help you?” he said looking at Justin.

“Hi, I’m here for the party.”

“May I see your innovation?”

“Uh, my invitation? I don’t think I brought it.”

“Just, I think I through I away.” Said his mother with a worried look on his face.

Now Justin was getting scared. He couldn’t get in without that invitation and if his mom threw it away he just had no hope.

Then just as he was going to give up Lea cam to the door.

“Dad are we going to cut the cake?” She said.

“Ya, Lee do you know this kid.?

“Ya, this is Justin.”

“Did invite him?”

“Ya, were like best friends here come on in.”

“ma’m you can pick your son up in a hour.”

“Ok thank.”

Lea’s dad closed the door leaving Justin’s mom on the other side.

Justin looked around the house.

It was beautiful in there. It wasn’t the biggest house but it was comfortable and had black wood flooring with red and orange walls.

“This a such a beautiful house.”

“Thanks.” Lea said.

“Lea! Were opening the presents so you better come before you mom opens them.”

“Come on!” Lea said grabbing Justin’s hand and pulling him with her to the kitchen.

When they got there she stopped and looked at what she did.

“sorry” She said blushing.

“It’s ok” Justin said letting go.

Lea started open the presents. Since there was only 15 people there she only 15 presents.

Her parents said at the end the person who gave her the best present will get fifty dollars.

Her presents were:

A Barbie,

A dog stuff animal,

A blue dress with flowers in it,

A Mp3 player,

More cloths (that counts for six more presents),

A cute cell phone cover that her name in diamonds on it,

A new digital camera,

A big goldfish (so the others wont eat it),

A laptop,

And the conure from Justin.

“What was you favorite present? “Her mom asked her.

“I like my new parrot!”

“So that’s her favorite?” He dad asked her disappointed, hoping she would have said the laptop from him.

“Ya, Justin?”

“Ya?” Said Justin smiling because he made her dad jealous

“hat is it’s name?”

“The lady at the store called him Dug.”

“It’s dug.” Said the bird making everyone to jump.

“Ok.” Said Lea laughing.

Later when most of the kids were gone Justin pulled Lea to the side.

“Ok Lea I wanted to talk to alone all day.”

“Ok, what do you want?”

“Well, Lea, will you go out with me.” Justin was bright red hopping she would say yes.

Lea so shocked. She stood there with her eyes wide open. Then she blushed and said. “Yes.”

Justin was in such a relief. They both were so happy.

Then Lea graved his hand. He didn’t know what was going on. Then he just remerd early, and knew she was wanting to hold hand. He graved back and the two walked off holding hands. When they got back to the kitchen Justin’s cell phone started to ring. “Hello? Hey mom. I have to go home? Ok, can Lea come over? No why, you have good new, and a surprise. Ok, bye.”

“Lee I have to go.”

“Ok. Do you want me to walk you home?”

“Ok.”

The graved hand and said bye to her parents they said it was a pleasure to meet him. Then Lea walked hi across the street. When the got to the door they both looked at each other. Both said nothing for the longest time. Then Justin finally said bye.

“Bye” Lea said back, and started to turn around.

Right before she turned around Justin stopped her and kissed her on the cheek. Then he ran inside to his mom. Lea stood there rubbing her cheek smiling.

Bad News!

“Mom I’m home” Said Justin walking to the living room like she instructed.

“I’m in here close you eyes!”

“Ok” Justin closed his eyes and continued for the living room.

“oww” He shouted as he hit the wall turning to soon.

“be careful!” His mom said.

Justin reached the living room, and asked his mom if he can open his eyes.

“Ya, why not.”

Justin open eyes. He screamed to what he saw. What he saw was his father.

“Dad!” He ran to his dad and hugged him.

“You’re is back from the serves right now but he has to go back, and were going with him.

“Were going to the serves?”

“No, were moving!”

“Where?” Justin asked worried that there moving far.

“Were moving to Georgia.”

“No, will I see Lea again?” Justin said holding back tears.

“No, you might not.”

“No, when are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow.”

Justin ran to his room with tears rolling down his face.

“Should I call her?” He thought.

Justin decided to call to call her, he knew exactly what he was going to say.

“Hello, is this Lea?” Justin said, his voice sounding sad.

“Ya this is her, is this Justin?”

“Ya,” He still sounded sad.

“What’s wrong? You sound so sad.”

Now that he thought of it Justin didn’t want to tell her about the move on the phone, he would rather tell her in person.

“Meet me at the “Hairless Tree” exactly at six in the morning.”

“Why?” Said Lea confused. “Why so early.”

“Because, no later no sooner.”

Justin couldn’t sleep that night. He just thought of all the good times they had. He remembered at the party and when they walked home. He also remembered when they first meet. Lea didn’t get much sleep ether. Lea was at the hospital all night. At the hospital something sad happened. Two things, and she couldn’t wait to tell Justin tomorrow. That night and the next day were most likely the worst times of there lives. They both would never forget that day, or at least that’s what they thought.

The Hairless Tree.

Justin awoke at 5:55. He was still in his pajamas and his hair was messy, but he didn’t have enough time to change. He thought of sneaking out his window but there was too much stuff there and it would make lots of noise. He dicided to sneek out the door. He tiptoed to the door. He unlocked the locks, and looked at the clock. The time said 5:58. He two minutes left. He closed the door quitly and sprinted to the tree. When he got there he didn’t see Lea. “Did she forgot?” He thought to him self. He ceaked the time on his cell phone. It was 6:03. He knew that he would get in troble if he took to long. He cheaked the time again. Now it was 6:06. When he looked up from his phone he saw Lea.

“Sorry I was late. It was hard to excape.”

“It’s ok, Lea I need to tell you something.” He tried to say this as he planed last night.

“So do I, you go first.”

“Ok,” Justin took a deep breath. “I’m moving to Georgia.”

Lea was shocked.

“Will I see you again.” She manged to say thinking she knew the answer.

“No, but you know my number, you can allways call me!”

“Ya.” Lea started to cry.

“I’s ok Lea everything wil be alright.” Justin went to her and huged her patting her on the back.

“It’s not only that, I don’t know who long I have to live and I wanted to spend my days with you.”

“What do mean not to long to live.” Justin was confused at this. Just because he was moving didn’t mean she had to die.

“Well, I have cancer. The docter doesn’t know how long I have to live.”

“Just then a tear rolled down Justin’s face. That tear gor followed by a seris of more.

“I love you.” Justin managed to say.

“Don’t ever forget me.” Lea said quietly.

“I wont.”

They hugged for a while then Justin asked her,

“How did you find out?”

Lea looked at him and started to cry harder.

“My dad, last night, he died. We tried to get him to the hospital on time,” Lea paused for a while. “He didn’t make it.”

Just at that moment Justin’s cell phone started to ring.

It was him mother. When she woke she didn’t see him and was worred.

“I have to go.”

“Ok bye.”

The two friends started walk off.

“Wait Lea!”

Lea turned around. He eyes were red from crying, as long as her cheeks.

“I have to break up with you now.”

Lea slowly shocked her head up and down. Then she continued to walk off.

When Justin got home he went thought his parents yelling at him for what he did. After that Justin went to his room his stuff were already halfway packed.

He finished packing. He found a picture of lea In his room. She gave it two him on there second month of friendship. They only were friends for three months and 13 days but he grew a close bond to her. He looked at that picture closely. Her long brown hair was down. Her beautiful hazel eyes shined of the reflection of the camera. She wearing his favorite outfit on her, her pink and brown dress. It was all pink and there was lighter ping flowers on it. At the waits area there was a large brown ribbon that was tied around it.

Then his mom called him and asked if he was finished. He looked at his room the only thing left was his old skate board he never used.

“Ya.” He shouted back.

After that he his mom and dad moved everything into the truck.

In about an hour they were gone and on there way to Georgia.

~~~TO B CONTINUED~~~

Latest posts

Back