What Are You Reading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayy

Reaction score
So um, sort of like the what are you listening to' thread in the music bit. Couldn't see a topic like this in the first four pages, so if it's past that then it's probably dead. So yeah.

I finished reading Rose Madder this morning...which was a very good book, but I wouldn't recommend it to children xD Last night I was reading it and I went to make a sandwich, my brother tapped me on the shoulder and said 'boo'. I jumped about a mile in the air and nearly yelled out because I was half expecting him to be a crazy police officer with a bull mask on. xD

Yeah...what are /you/ reading?

Goodness...I sound like that advert. *holds up card* What's in /your/ wallet!? 8D

The Titans Curse by Rick Riordan STOP. The Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series, Book 3 (there might be two more coming)STOP. Page 170 of 312 STOP. (ZOMG I started this book yesterday at like 5:00 PM STOP.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently waiting for The Gunslinger to come in at the library. That'll be a fun read. I'll spend a loooonngggg time reading all the dark tower books, lol.

Erec Rex The Dragon's Eye STOP. Page 1 STOP.

(Started it just now STOP.)

Kaza Kingsley STOP.

I'm not reading anything but I plan on reading Mahou Sensei Negima! Volume 5 by Ken Akamatsu soon.

Right now I am reading "Breakfast of Champions" by Kurt Vonnegut. He was a wonderfully brilliant man. I enjoy all his work.

Latest posts

Back