10000000000 Ways to get Kicked out of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiloverforver

Reaction score
Its a game of random fun!

I'll start...

1.Lie on the floor with katchup near your waist yelling THEY STOLE MY KIDNEY!!!!!!

dress up as michael jackson and strut ur stuff! (lolololol i am at the library and they talkin bout michael jackson)

erm race on the carts

Hide behind a shelf, and when people come around, throw skittles at them and shout "Taste the rainbow!"

LOL, that would be funny. ;)

When looking at University Football sports gear, grab a jersey, a hat, and shove some white normal jeans and also, make sure you brought a helmet, and then run around the store with noisemakers and party crackers.

In the bathroom say, "Oh Mr. Bean, what ahve you done?" LOL XD

ummm take an elmo doll and throw it on a little kid and yell "ELMO GOT THE MIDGET!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY RUN!"

Run around screaming "EVERYBODY RUN THEY'RE COMING THEY'RE COMING!!!!!!!!!"

POke people randomly

Poke somebody over and over and when they finally say something say "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!" and run off.

Put womans stuff (thongs, underwear, bra, pads, tampons, barbies etc.) in a mans cart and mens stuff (boxers, shaving stuff, etc.) in a womans cart.

Open up some diapers, throw them at people and yell "IMA BIG KID NOW! *do a quick raspberry* OOPS!"

kiss a random person on the cheeks and say "Your the best!" and walk off.

go up to a random guard and say "We got a code 3 in the produce aisle. Better go check it out. Looks NASTY." and walk away.

Take a random man and woman, put them next to each other and say "Aww. You too are such a good couple. THANK APHRODITE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL SLAP YOU!!!"

go to the MANAGER and yell "GIMME A BASKET OF STRAWBERRIES OR I'LL POKE YOU WITH THIS LARGE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and hold up a baseball bat, 10 meter stick etc.

start insulting people, but really bad insults with swear words in it. ;)

go to the recliner section and take a nap

when someone comes shout "STOP YELLN' IM NAPPN'!!!!!!

sing the corny song from barney... i love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me to! to everyone that walks by then ask them if your cool... if they say no, shove pretzels up their nose.

Deck yourself out in all your favourite gear by a certain band,clothing line, sports team etc. and walk around the entire store screaming, "SUPPORT __________ (<<<Insert what brand/whatever you're wearing here) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Make a point of getting close to passersby while screaming.

Use internet Slangs.

examples:

Someones holding an item. go up the their shoulder and go "LOL(Lawl), you like that? Buy this" and pick up a random object, give it to them and run.

When a kid bounces on of those balls, say "Pwned(Pw-eend)"

When someone tells you to stop doing these things, say "STFU(acua;lly say S T F U, no the real meaning :p ), n00b" and walk off, disgusted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hide in the ball net underneath lots of balls and make strange nosies when people walk by. when someone looks into the ball pit and finds you, say "Aww, I lost again! your good at Hide- n - seek D: " and walk off sad.

Go into the washroom (be sure somone is in the stall beside you.)

Get peanut better (chunky) and put it in your and and ask the person if it looks normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back