Photo
- - - - -

Funny Moments at School

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

• vegancheeseburgerftw user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:52 AM ( #1956 )

Georgia was being really obnoxious and Miss Failing was getting annoyed. She came to the end of her ability to put up with it and said 'I'd rather you went to sleep and shut up than you actually being awake and making noise" We thought it was a joke until she ordered her to put her head on the desk and take a nap. I've never wanted to be bad so much in my life. Miss Failing also fare welled us with 'Have a good weekend, stay out of jail"

Schools amazing at the moment, minus getting a full detention for not doing a late detention correctly, because instead of writing out the notices, I wrote 'Being 30 seconds late doesn't matter' over and over.

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:14 AM ( #1957 )

- Jordan randomly came up to me in Tech and called me an itchbay (injoke thooough!)
- Matt and Ethan kept yelling out ''MEHAK!'' in Science just to hear her mega high-pitched scream.
- So, we have this page full of sign languageyness in our diaries, and in English, Mehak spelled ''Y O U L O V E D O M I N I C'' out in sign language. It was really funny actually (:
- LOL in Maths Jen and I used our mathly powers and finished like 100 BEDMAS questions in like 20 - 30 mins.
- After school, Jen and me went to Coles and bought chocolate. It was fun/ny.
- In Tecccch, Mitchell started welding and it turned out so weak that Mr K broke his welding-thinggy straight away.
- At Lunch Dylan wouldn't stop like, jumping on Mehak and she just videoed him the whole time on my phone. He didn't know.

Lost Girl

• lost-girl user photo

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:40 AM ( #1958 )

In science, our teacher wasn't there and we had this other dude and he was so cool, we all sat listening to our ipods and taking photos and shizz for like half an hour, then he goes "Lets go outside!" So we all just walked around the school. It was so win xD

Then on the bus, Lucie saw this guy get on who had very good hair, and anyway from a distance he looked odd, so I was like "So from the back he's hot and then he turns around and it's like, yuck face."
So we're all going "Go talk to him!" And stuff and we were sitting right up the back, so she walked right to the front and sat down, so I called out "Luc, do you want me to come and hold your hand?" and she nodded so I went and sat with her. Anyway when we finally worked up the courage to talk to this guy, Katie comes running down the middle of the bus and crashes into the bag thing next to the disabled/pram seats. OH MY GOD FUNNIEST THING EVER. Then so yeah we invited the guy to come sit up the back with us, and I was standing up near the back door, holding onto a pole. Then the bus stopped suddenly and the door opened and I swung around on the pole and hit the glass separating the seat from the door kind of thing 0_0 It was so funny, and we made a new friend (: Yay!

Then the bus in front of us hit a hole and it fell over and out bus driver opened the door to yell at the other bus driver, but the other bus just driveoff, so he turned around to us and he goes "DID YOU SEE THAT? HE TOOK THE POLE OUT! Freakin' idiot!"
So good : D

ice_queen67

• ice-queen67 user photo

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:48 AM ( #1959 )

My first block is FULL of funny moments. Too bad I have a s**t memory.

Well, the other day this guy in class had a screwdriver in his pocket. Another kid saw it and was like, "Jeff, why do you have a screw driver in your pocket...?" And I said, "Maybe he's trying to screw himself." LOL. The teacher heard too.
Another time this guy was being a jerk to me, so I said something as a threat I guess and he said, "Oooh, I'm shaking in my wee little boots." And I wittily replied, "Do your wee little boots match your WEE LITTLE PENIS?" Haha, oh man. -5 employability skills for that one. Teacher heard it too.

Once, my teacher threw coffee at the other teacher. God I love them.
Another time a kid in class was telling us how his mom ran him over backing up her car... LOL. Our teachers make a fist and angry face and say "Winslow!" when they're mad at him, because his last name is Winslow. :lol:

One time in seventh grade we had a sub so I hid in the supply closet and randomly popped out like 5 minutes later... haha.

I could go on all day if I remembered.

RawryCakes.x

• rawrycakesx user photo

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:12 PM ( #1960 )

LOL, I kept laughing in Socials today, so John was like "WHY YOU LAUGHING?!" which made you laugh even harder, so I was like "STOP TALKING TO MEE..." and then he said "WHY YOU LAUGHINGG?!!!" and then he got in trouble for talking in class xD

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:55 AM ( #1961 )

LOL in Tech, Mr K kept telling me to fix my project design thinggy and to make everything perfect and everything. I stayed with Kirsty for that lesson and whenever he came up to me to check if everything was perfect we'd just look at eachother and laugh.

Yesterday I came to school with Sharpie on my face. I didn't know it was there.
It was very awkward talking to people and them just staring at my cheek.
Eventually I went to the bathroom, found it, and washed it off.

Richie99922

• richie99922 user photo

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:48 PM ( #1962 )

we were talking about the EPA and i shouted EEPAH! EEPAH! EEEPAHH!!! XD

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:11 AM ( #1963 )

For SOSE we went into one of the computer rooms. So like, it was silent, and we were doing stuff on Google Maps. Since that computer room has those awesome rolly computer chairs, I rolled myself over on mine to Jen (who was on the other side of the room at the time) to tell her somethiiing. On the way back to my computer I completely lost control of the chair and fell. While it was silent. I heard laughter all around me D: Hahah.

The Weiwei Girl's name is actually Sharon. Well yeah, Sharon won an award at assembly for being like the smartest Year 7 last year. IF YOU KNOW WEIWEI, YOU'LL KNOW SHE'S SMART, AND THIS GIRL IS EXACTLY LIKE WEIWEI IN EVERY WAY. Oh the irony.

At Lunch Georgia and I were having a discussion about how disgusting sucking on an iceblock (popsicle for you non-Aussies) is so disgusting-looking. She accidentally said ''GR! IT JUST KEEPS GOING IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT, IN AND OUT!'' and we both craaacked up laughing. Immaturity, yes.

EDIT: FORGOT TO SAAAAAY;
This is rather mean but today's Science sub teacher's accent was insane. We're learning about solutes and solvents and all that, so she goes all ''so, dey mix to mek a sol-youuuu-tion, and today's experement vill be blah blah blah'' Georgia and I lost ourselves at one point, xD

Edited by x.Cant//Knit.x, 18 February 2010 - 03:28 AM.

Mazeay

• mazeay user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:27 AM ( #1964 )

My classroom is behind the water fountain, so the plumbing and stuff is in our wall. And whenever someone presses the button on the fountain, it makes a weird noise in our wall. So one day we were writing a test and one of the fifth graders went to go get a drink. And the fifth graders LOVE pressing the button, and they take drinks like forever, and they love watching the water go on, and off, and on, and off and .. yeah, they're obsessed with pressing the button. And one of them went to take a drink, and he would not stop pressing the button. ;P We were in our classroom writing our history test and we could hear the noises in the wall go on and off & on & off.. And we could tell he was trying to play happy birthday, with sounds of the fountain xD so our teacher finally decided to go tell him to stop playing with the fountain, because it disrupts our classroom but he decided to take a broom with him and threaten him, as a joke. So he walked out the door making a 'stabbing' motion with the broom, but when he opened the door there was a little 3rd grader walking by, and he scared him. And the look on the kid's face was so scared, and he like ran away, and it was sad.. but we were laughing after.

K Time

• k-time user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:56 PM ( #1965 )

Okay...
Well, in Social Studies, we had a substitute who only read from the book for 5 minutes. Then she gave us a worksheet that we finished 15 minutes before class was over. Since we had nothing to do, we managed to have a 5 minute conversation about ketchup. Off topic? Yes. Amusing? Very.

Then in band, me and Indie were fighting over a paperclip that I found on the ground and made into the letter "S"
She hid it in a desk, and I never found it. While looking, I never found the paperclip. But I found several love notes from someone named "Destiny" to Brett, a half eaten granola bar, 3 pencils, A ripped-in-two dictionary, and a blue calculator. All in the same desk.

Then people were watching me write my story during my free time in math. After math, lunch time, I had three people crowding around my desk asking to read my story. I gave it to Keisha. Then her and Rachael started to fight over who got it during the weekend. Awesome...

Band Geek

• band-geek user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:56 PM ( #1966 )

Morning/Homeroom:
"There are 50 eighth graders who haven't turned in their dipolma papers. Come on eighth graders! Show some spirit. Get your dipolmas signed so you can go to the dance on friday. There is a dance on friday, tickets can be bought." Confused? Me too XD

Science:
We were looking at pictures of the moon, and one picture comes up, and it's a moon near a pier. So this jersey shore obessed guy yells "JERSEY SHORE". Perfect timing too XD

Lunch:
Hannah was making impressions of the social worker on the sims 2 when your kid is trapped in a room XD

Science:
We stayed two minutes late :lol: Best day everrr.

Walking home:
There's this REALLY cute guy named Dan, so I saw him in his dad's car, freaked out and told my sister. We were talking about how cute he was, then I saw him again. She said it wasn't him ; she mistook him for my friend who's a senior.... ._.

mametchi_luver

• mametchi-luver user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:00 PM ( #1967 )

one time i was walking down the hollway and oops i spelt that wrong oh well and then this kid slapped my but and goes I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE then ran away giggling.

We were sitting at lunch and talking about twilight and all the sudden i got hit with sala i was like WTF and he got it on my 80 DOLLAR JACKET. that i got the day before and it had ranch all over it

i was like skipping with my friend and she like ducked then jumped i was like WTH and then i got hit with a hockey puck? i was like WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM and the guy behind me had been slingshotting hockey pucks

i saw a guy with a rubber ball. he started to chase me and my friend so i ran and she looked at me like HUH? why are u running>? the he hit her head and was like PIPER U COULDA WARNED ME

mametchi_luver

• mametchi-luver user photo

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:26 PM ( #1968 )

so me and my bff are on the bus and we were making fun of this lil irls hair and shes like " ur a waist of air" and we lauged and made fun f that to do then she goes " shut up pigs ill kick ur bahookie" so then we mocked that too. she almost cried and told the bus driver but then we were like " no cassy were sorry ur hairs lame an u said bahookie and that u almost got ur face messed up cuz u called us pigs. " she smiled hugged us and goes " you no what i think we can be friends we were like laughing so hard cuz she didnt like get that we were insulting er.

luike LMAO

x.P O K E R F A C E

• xp-o-k-e-r-f-a-c-e user photo

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:07 AM ( #1969 )

Quotes From 'The Fort';

'JE SUIS EN RETARD!' - Me.
'-laughs- Stop dancing, I'm trying to talk to Maria!' -Chris.
'HEY b-FACE!' -Me and Linda.
'The Communist Ants have come to eat the school.' -Mr Fischer.
'OHHH FROM CHRIS AYE?' -Jacob.
'OI d-HEAD, WHAT THE F- DID YOU DO THAT FOR?' -Dennis.
'I'm supposed to get sh-tty, and call him the d-head.' -Ms Griffin.
'RAWWR.' ; 'b-!' -Josh, Me.
'I hate you.' -Me.
'I love you, Marc. Talk.' -Me.
'Don't turn on the gas!' -Linda.

and the best;
'OH MY GOD WHERE IS CHRIS I NEED TO KICK HIM REALLY BAD FOR ASKING ME OUT.' -Me. xD

Note: All [letter, dash] things mean obvious swears (:

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:46 AM ( #1970 )

Well like, Dominic got three detentions in the same day.
But that's not exactly 'funny'.

In tech we watched Harry Potter and had free time on the computers since doing anything Tech-y in this heat wouldn't be tolerable. We also handed in our assignments. I got 29/30, but Kirsty got 29.5/30. I was all ''HAH IN YOUR FACE PEOPLEEEE'' then Kirsty comes in showing me her mark and pointing at the .5 .. it was funny at the time haha. ALSO DURING TECH; While I was on the computererer, I wrote a love story about Jordan and Lawra (: Lawra was ever so happy.

In Mathsss, Jovan asked me for my giant eraser cause he 'didn't have any eraser at all' I said no and chucked him my little eraser but he chucked it back and asked for my big one. Eventually I threw him the big one, but when he threw it back, I didn't catch it, unfortunately, and it hit the teacher in the back of the head LOL. Ohboywasshemaaaad.

At Lunch, Georgia, me, and Lawra sat on top of those heater thinggymabobees but since the window's right next to them, this lady that walked past saw us and knocked on the window and screamed really bad. She told us to get off |: Also at Lunch, Lawra used Georgia's 'LOL' cans as shoes and ran to class in them. She lost one on the way, came into class and said, ''Man, now I'm Cinderella''. I love herrrr (:

Lost Girl

• lost-girl user photo

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:54 AM ( #1971 )

Ah I dunno if you guys have seen the video where the guy kills the other guy with the spoon, but everyone at my school is like "...Ew." about it, so we all went around today hitting people with spoons (:

Then I was in the office waiting to see a teacher and Lucas, Emma and Rosie came in, and Emma and a hurt foot atm, and Rosie stood on it, and anyway, they'd just dropped me off at the office, then they dropped Em off, and Lucas and Rosie had to come back to get a late note. I was like hey I know I'm hot but go to class (: Good times.

THEN I GOT A RIDE HOME WITH LUKE AND DAN AND OMG IT WAS GOOD (: We got so much food : D

Tomato-kun

• tomato-kun user photo

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:27 PM ( #1972 )

lol little kids are so rude to me sometimes.

today waas when the grade 5's where visiting the school to see how it feels like to be in grade 6. so me and my bff are on the bus and we were making fun of this lil girls hair and shes like "ur a waist of air" and we laughed and made fun of that to do then she goes "shut up pigs ill kick ur bahookie" so then we mocked that too. she almost cried and told the bus driver but then we were like "no cassy were sorry ur hairs lame an u said bahookie and that u almost got ur face messed up cuz u called us pigs. " she smiled hugged us and goes " you no what i think we can be friends we were like laughing so hard cuz she didnt like get that we were insulting er. then we got bullied for weeks bye her older sister who is in grade 7!