Photo
- - - - -

Funny Moments at School

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Lost Girl

• lost-girl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:51 AM ( #1990 )

Ah yesterday, Katie started sending me all these abusive texts during maths, because we're in different classes, and she was saying things like "OMG. IMMA STAB YOU IN THE EYE WITH A RUSTY PENCIL SHARPENER AND THEN WATERBOARD YOU. GRR. WHERE IS YOUR TEACHER?!". Then she called me, and I listened to an entire lecture about why we need to know long division. My teacher wasn't there so we just did nothing for a whole lesson : D
People were like hiding under desks, and the coolest teacher ever, Mr Singh, was like, "If I don't see it, it never happened, so I'm just gonna look at this book the whole lesson... Because I have no work to give you." so we all went nuts yay : D

ParamoreLayla

• paramorelayla user photo

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:54 AM ( #1991 )

Yesterday during Spelling...
Ryan: "I can't do it!"
Our teacher: "Good!"

Yesterday during Spelling...
Sol: "I need a precious pig under my precious feet, a pig. A pig!" (It was HILARIOUS)

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:21 AM ( #1992 )

Okay, so, today Matthew was randomly sitting with me and my friends during Social Studies / SOSE / whatever you wanna call it. Simone (this rather overweight girl whom nobody likes), turned around and asked me what the time was. Matthew interrupted with ''MACCAS TIME!'' She said ''Mmmm ..'' and ACTUALLY DROOLED CAUSE SHE WANTED MCDONALD'S. Gosh it was funny.

The rest of the day wasn't that funny.
It was actually rather frightening.

mametchi_luver

• mametchi-luver user photo

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:27 PM ( #1993 )

again during gymnastics at my school me and my friend were rehearsing our routine which is gonna be presented tomoro we did a 1.5 arabian and i landed on the line. i was so mad i screamed SCREW U MOVING LINE MY FOOT DIDNT LAND ON U U WENT UNDER MY FOOT and my friend goes AHAHAH laughing histerically. it was funny at the time and i go dangit

in english my friend has to were an eyepatch. and she walks in the class and goes " nobody better make fun of me " i go " ARGG MATEY WE WONT. ANOBODY SEEN MY PARATE " it was funny

.:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:.

• vegancheeseburgerftw user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:30 AM ( #1994 )

My maths teacher walked past just as I said "I'd just get my penis out and wank" -yeahyoudunwannaknowwhatwetalkabout- now she can't look straight at me.

I helped Mr Sadler find his boomerang. He'd lost it and it was like a child to him. He was so sad, I found it in a bush and he was so happy.
I also scored a A2 complete periodic table and it was the highlight of my life. Everyone was like "That's so nerdy, Michelle"

x.P O K E R F A C E

• xp-o-k-e-r-f-a-c-e user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:43 AM ( #1995 )

Ailsa and Yilian fell down the stairs in Kilgour today. Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing.

In Science we had this sheet and it had drawing of things and we had to label them from the words in the box. I drew a stick figure, and wrote 'Finn' beside it. I did that in Music too. Finn is one of my best friends btw. I draw him everywhere.

It looked like Sam was masturbating in English from where I was sitting, I was just like 'HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT SAM!' He was scratching a mosquito bite on him ankle. xD

Albert was reading Twilight yesterday. I told him to read page 69. And we're all like 'Oh Albert, why are you reading Twilight? It's not sexy enough for you.' I was married to Albert briefly. He always shouts 'I'M SEXY!' That makes me sexy too, seeing as I'm his ex-wife.

Cookiefairy

• cookiefairy user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:47 AM ( #1996 )

Councillor (sp?) speeches.

Today Liam stood up, and he had no speech. So he just said whatever came to his head.
"I am confident at speaking in front of a cloud... Sorry, crowd." And everyone cracked up.
And then some girl comes up.
"Hi. My name's Ashley but everyone calls me Bob." And we all cracked up.

ANDIWENTLASTANDBRIBEDEVERYONEWITHJELLYBEANS

Lost Girl

• lost-girl user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:12 AM ( #1997 )

Luke and I stole Rosie's umbrella and ran around with it trying to fly (: It was so windy so it bent backwards and died ): Then we all started singing Umbrella : D

In drama, we were doing mask performances and my mask fell over my face and I couldn't breathe and freaked out and Lucas started yelling "HER FACE IS FALLING OFF. OH MY GOD HELP HER!" and he threw me onto the floor and was yelling "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE. HELP!" and then he took the mask off, and was all "Oh, yeah, no worries, false alarm... *Cough*" It was so funny lol.

Then Jordan had to go out of drama, and we had the lights off, and he got called up to the office to go home, but he couldn't find his shoe, so we turned on all the lights and then someone went "... Is that it behind you...?" and he was all "Oh, right." so everyone started clapping as he went outside : D

Then of course on the bus I was next to Lukeeeeeeeh, and these kids from another school got on the bus and had this bit of paper. It was folded this way so when you flung it, it made a snapping noise, and Luke and I were sitting right next to them going, "How long do you think until they get bored?" and yeah anyway, everytime they did it, we'd just look at each other and crack up laughing. Then it broke and we laughed so hard I nearly died lmao. Gosh I love him LOL.

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:44 AM ( #1998 )

Today was a sad day |:

Only funny moment was when I was waiting to bat in cricket, and I was sitting behind the stumps. Jordan was bowling the ball (Matt was batting) and he threw the ball like really hard and it hit me straight in the face. It went numb for a while but surprisingly the bruise is barely noticeable (: Everyone LOL'd D:

K Time

• k-time user photo

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:23 AM ( #1999 )

We started our "Survivor" unit in Phys. Ed. Our first "challenge" is thinking of a team name and designing our flag. I suggested we be "Sparta" so when people ask us "What's your team name?" we can shout "THIS... IS... SPARTA!" But the only other person who got it was Riley, so that was out. I also suggested we be:
The Elmos >> Too stupid
Pointy Icicles >> The teacher wouldn't approve
Leftover spaghetti sauce >> Too long
I'mma little teapot >> Another class already chose it

So then Lexy suggested "Doodle bops" and I screamed "POP TARTZ!" so we're going with pop tartz. But now our opponents (the ducky dippers) keep on saying "we're toast" .__.

Mr. Acorn was handing out jellybeans to everyone in the hall yesterday. I got a black one. I hate the black ones, so I ran around screaming "IT'S POISONOUS! AHHHHHH!" and waving it in their faces.

Science fair was yesterday. I had a sample of Moldy chocolate milk with dead flies in it. It wasn't even brown... it was green. So every time a little kid came near, I waved the bottle in their face and shouted "HEY KID! YOU WANNA LOOK AT MILK!?" I attracted 50 elementary students, 7 kindergarteners, 3 middle schoolers, and 13 parents. I bet you 99% of those people won't touch milk now. (:
3 people asked me "which milk out of those would you drink?" (I had 5 different types of milk) and they were all beyond the safe drinking point. But I suppose one was more safe then the others?

Lost Girl

• lost-girl user photo

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:36 AM ( #2000 )

^^ I get the Sparta thing ahahahaha.

Today, all day, Luke and I spoke on third person. In an interview, Jack Barakat did it and the interviewer was laughing so he was like, "Jack thinks this is very unprofessional." I kept saying that in social studies and Katie kept laughing. Then I had to read and I read in third person, and in a stupid voice.
"ALICE SAYS, blah blah..." It was so funny (:

Then Luke listened to Shake It and we both yelled "SHAKE IT BY METRO STATION" the second it came on (:

In PE, poor Rosie got her period, so she went to the toilet and came back crying because she got it for the first time ): Anyway our teacher is SO STUPID (We were all sitting out) and she was trying to explain to him that she had to go back and stuff and he was just straight out saying no, so I came over and was like, "SIR. IT'S AN EMERGENCY." and he was all, "Oh, right. Go." and yeah, I went with her and we laughed about it (: Good times.

: D

x.P O K E R F A C E

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:47 AM ( #2001 )

Marcus was trying to educate me in the library. He got out this huge book and dropped it on the floor, and went on about how you can make the English language sound all bullshetty and get good marks in school. xD

And it was even funnier at lunch. Finn was eating this fruit thing and he finished it so he threw the pit over his shoulder and it went really high and over these railings and into this huge pile of dirt and leaves up against the wall. And this teacher was watching, so Lauren and I were laughing so hard and Finn smiles at us, then turns around and sees the teacher. She told him to go pick it up and throw it in the bin.

I haven't had such a good day in so long. I love my friends <3

x.Cant//Knit.x

• xcantknitx user photo

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:39 AM ( #2002 )

Uhm, so, in Art, Lawra and I were listening to Sway Sway on my iPod (: Then Jordan comes along and steals my headphones which were for some reason lying on the floor, and asks if he can listen to Replay once on my iPod. I agree. For ONCE. Next thing I know, he won't give it back. He ends up having it for the second half of the lesson. LOL so the bell for Lunch goes, and he dashes off .. with my iPod .. so Lawra and I go after him. We gave up for like five minutes but then saw him again so we went on an epic chase. Eventually when we caught up to him, he SHOVED THE IPOD DOWN HIS SHIRT, RUBBED IT ON HIS CHEST, and gave it back |:

In Engliiiish, Mehak handed up her book review.
She hadn't even read a WORD of the book but got 10/10 on the review.
Technically she cheated (from blurb on the back of the book!) and got full marks. o:

In PE both Year 8 PE classes combined and we played Volleyball.
SIMON'S SUCH A FAILLLLL LOLOLOL Dx

x.P O K E R F A C E

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:53 AM ( #2003 )

How could I forget my science test?

I set this piece of wood on fire by accident and then dropped a test tube full of chemicals, swore out loud and got the whole class laughing.

mametchi_luver

• mametchi-luver user photo

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:06 PM ( #2004 )

i walk into the computer lab and marcus goes ewww black ppl i was like Mr. JAMES HES RACEST marcus is all black and everything.

in gymnastics calss at school good old me decides to take on the responsibility to teach 5 year old gymnastics. i started with a kartweel. i was so focused on doing perfect i messed up adn im like one of the best at the gym lol a lil girl was all - mellena is her name- im tired of ur mistakes mrs. whatever ur last name is do it right i laughed so hard

ParamoreLayla

• paramorelayla user photo

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:53 PM ( #2005 )

Hmm...today me and Elijah talked about Paranormal Activity, closets, mirrors, and much more.
Samantha tried one of my blueberries in Ashleigh's chocolate yoghurt. And we stole food.

SugaryGoesRAWR

• sugarygoesrawr user photo

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:29 AM ( #2006 )

TThe other day, in assembly, the drama group were performing this thingymajig.One of the people went up to this girl and was all "I am a skirt inspector, may I look up your skirt?" .Everyone just cracked up.It was funny : D