Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
We all know we have one of those insanely hilarious moments at school we can't forget...Share them here!

1. Once, the person in the locker beside me saw the pic of the cast of House in my locker (It was just an avatar I printed off lol) and he was all "House sucks!" Then he said House makes out with himself xDDD

2. This one happened just today...we were lining up to come in from recess and one person in my class came up to me and was like "HOUSE!!! HOUSE!!!! HUGH LAURIE!!!! I LOVE HOUSE!!! CAN I BE ON AN EPISODE????!!!! HOUSEEEE!!!!!!!" Then I backed away from him slowly, but I can't stop laughing! Thne he was just like "...I'll go to the back of the line now" In a calm voice xD Then during computers we have to do a favourite TV show survey and the same person said "You're probably all like OMG! HOUSE!!!!! MY FAVOURITE SHOW IS HOUSE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU HOUSE!!!!!" o_O

3. Once at a field trip, me and my friends were climbing in a pile of wood chips xD

4. At math, someone wrote "Chase Rules" on the board and my teacher wrote "Pooh!" under it xD Then the girl that saits beside me turned around and started a conversation and he was like "Can you stop flirting with him during class?" and stuff like that, then the guy took his pencil case far from the corner of the desk and was like "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!" xD

OK, here it goes:

1-A kid (let's call him 'O') brought nail glue to school. He put some on my health divider and one of my note papers. Then he stuck his pencil to the desk with the glue.

2- I call my friend Gabby Uchiha and she calls be Sakki Hyuuga. I was like,

"Uchiha-niisan, were going to be late for science class!"

then the kids with the lockers next to hers gave us this 'wth...weirdos...' kind of look.

3- I for some reason...began calling my teachers Sensei. The first time I did it to my science teacher she gave me this 'What did she say?!' kind of look. Now I think she's used to it.

4- My friend and I were RPing Naruto in the computer lab. The girl next to me was reading are messages and laughing at us.

5- I messed up on my science project and so did 'O'. He was like,

"I thought everyone did there's wrong...then I realized I did!"

Then I was like,

"Yay! I'm not the only idiot!" really...loud...

Last edited by a moderator:
1. We do a "Where In The World" thing and we're suppossed to write down some stuff, including a fact, and the teacher said "Ok so write down: The word means the land of the upright (or something like that) people. And then a guy named Troy said "HOMO ERECTUS!" lol everybody was cracking up.

My friend Michael was walking and he did one of those model falls, he got back up and started laughing too..

Michael also was running in the hallway near the water fountain and suddenly fell, it wa shilaruois.

The other day I was talking and I had one of those long pretzel sticks in my hand, and I turned sideways and hit my friend in the head with it and I said "Heyyyy you broke my pretzel! D888"

Today i brought my video camera to school for photograpy club and i made a video in the hall way.

Then some 8th grader can up to me and asked if it was recording and i said yea then he lifted up his shirt right in front of my camera 0.o

Oh, I've got a lot of these. xD

I remember a couple days ago I was in gym class and me and my friends were waiting for the bell to ring so we could leave. One of my friends backed up into the metal cupboard behind her, and I blurted out, "Don't damage your bootymeat there!" LOL!

And just today I was in science and we were in groups for experimenting with California Blackworms under microscopes. One of my partners took his tool that sucks up water and releases it and he sucked up the worm and it got stuck! We were all laughing so hard and our faces were beat red. Then I said, "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. :3"

Another time in gym, I was doing the Soulja Boy dance to warm up because we were outside in the freezing cold while playing football. My substitute teacher goes, "STOP BOOGEYING" infront of everyone and I laughed so hard! I have absolutely no skill at football, so when I caught the ball I just stood there and started screaming then ran away. xD

Ah, good times.

in my math class, there's this guy named joe, he is LYAO funny! We were doing this thing on breast cancer, and @the end joe was like, "Oh no! I have breast cancer!!!!!!!" he was running around the room...XDD o my gosh that has ben the funnest thing that has happnd to me this school year so far!!! XDDD

Last year, we all had to write a book, and this person in my class, he wrote a book called the 'Combat Bros.'

And on that same day, this other person in our class asked the teacher - how do you spell retard xD

One time in school we were in music class and we were waiting for the teacher to play the video so me and my friends were talking and this one guy said that he would "do it" with a girl for a million dollars so I scream out, "That's called being a prostate!" and they start laughing and say, "It's a prostitute!" And are you ready for my amazing comeback? xD Ok, I said to them, "Well you have one!" and then we all started laughing.

Well..uhh...

There was that time that Josh fell over and got covered in mud.

And Lizzie sat on Joe and they both fell over and these year 11's walked past and were like "Right...o.o. That looks wrong." and the rest of us were in hysterical laughter.

And that time Lozza asked me to marry her because everybody else had a boyfriend. Actually she says things like that a lot...starting to worry me now xD

...And once kitty and Lozza were talking about underwear, and I told them that I didn't need to /know/, and went and stood in the 'emo corner' and then Lizzie (who Joe was giving a piggy-back) started trying to kick me and instead nearly made Joe fall over.

So pretty much every lunchtime :D

ermnes...

Well there was the time we were playing "Geo Bingo" in Geography and somebody guessed something for the fourth time and i'm all "DUDE THAT HAS BEEN GUESSED LIKE 3 TIMES ALREADY!!!!!" everybody was hysterically laughing because nobody could guess what it was

erm well there was the time where i was in PE and i got to serve (we were playin volleyyball which i rock at) and i served overhand and i didnt throw it high enough and it hit the side of my net and went like, WAY far away from the net XD everybody was laughing

oh yeah and my friend Delaney brought some cake to school and said she'd share with me so at lunch i was all "Did you bring the stuff?" and she's all "yup" and took out the cake. Then either the day after or during PE or something i asked her "Did you bring the stuff" and she's like "yeah. YOU ATE IT!" and we started crackin up!

oh right and in pre algebra, this guy had the wrong answer but he was chosen to write it on the overhead, but only me and katrina knew because we both had the right answer because ours were both the same and LOL we were like "oh that's gonna be embarrassing he's gonna get it wrong" LOL then he was walking up to the overhead and he accidently pulled out the plug of the overhead when he was walking to it. everybody was laughing and i was all "Ooooh that sucks! not only did that happen but he is also gonna get the answer wrong!"

yeah funny stuff happens at my school\

i just remembered one. In english we have to write DOL (daily oral language) and its usually cool or amusing or something but once it said "Michael Jackson was born on this date in...etc." and everybody was cracking up and one boy was like "ZOMG MICHAEL JACKSON IS COMIN!!! ALL BOYS HIDE!!!!!" which just made us laugh harder. the teacher is cool so she was laughing with us and eventually got us calmed down.

1. We were at Maths six weeks ago, and most of our class was off at Band Camp. Everyone that didn't go sat at the back of the room, and no one said anything. We were so quiet our teacher fell asleep :rolleyes:

2. A few weeks ago my friend was tearing up paper from her book, and our teacher said "What is it with you and tearing paper?" and I go "She's going for the world record" :furawatchi:

3. In English we were dicussing how to make our brochures and set it out for a holiday out to some bay somewhere. My friend said "Can we have an offer, like come now and recieve a free beach cricket set?" and before anyone said anything I said "Yay! I'm there!" a bit too loud and everyone started laughing. :lol:

I've got loads but here are the main five,

1. We were playing it and this boy was climbing over the fence and in my defence I pushed him I I honestly swear he screeched like a monkey.

2. My friend ducked , stood up and went "Pick a boo I see poo..." and when she stood up from ducking there was fox poo. EWWW

3. *This one is the funniest one on earth!!!!* Well this boy called shane was sitting on this fence and behind him was a bin (An open one with no lid and it was huge!!) and he kinda was swinging and let go and went tumbeling into the bin!

4. My friend was running and then he went "Ooo" as air flew out of his lungs because he slipped off the ice (it was a snowy day) and landed crash into the wall.

5. Wedgy time. My best friend was with these boys and she got annoyed with this certain boy and pulled his pants up (Wedgy lol). His surname was welsh so we called him wedgy welsh lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, there's been lots, but i'll tell you 3.

1. A few years ago we were doing an acrostic poem, it looked like this~

S-----

T-----

E-----

V-----

E

N

Ok, it was on the board and we had done the first four letters, then the teacher says, "Now, who has anything for 'E'?" A boy called Grant stuck up his hand and went, "EGGS!" The whole class, including the teacher, cracked up laughing XD

2. We have a teacher called, 'Miss C------' on wednesdays. So, people always called her, 'Mrs C------' so one wednesday, this boy called Andrew, he said that and she just shouted, "I'm called, MISS C------, not MRS! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I CALL$ED YOU...... HECTOR?!?!?!!!" The whole class laughed, then for the rest of the week we called him 'Hector' XD

3. Well, look, here. It was a non-uniform day and a boy called Dennis looked down his T-Shirt for some reason, that song popped into my head. I went, "What the heck are you looking at?" I put my bag and lunch down, then started dancing and going, "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, THEY'RE LIKE, 'IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS' DA** RIGHT, IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS, I COULD TEACH YOU, BUT I'D HAVE TO CHARGE!!!!" Now, everyone in my class goes, 'Do the dance, go on!!' XD It's like I'm famous. Also, I have a flat chest, that makes it funnyer

well. mines not really at school but it was across the street from it XD

so i was at soccer and i was standing there during our breaka d my friend ran up to me and pantsed (sp) me XD. it happened so fast i had no idea then i looked down and screamed. our coaches were guys too !!!! so i ran after her. after fifteen minutes of trying to get her back(she held onto her shorts so i couldn't) i settled for a different ethod. i took her short leg and yanked them up and gave her the ultimate wedgi! XD it was hilarious. for the rest of practice we were all giving eachother wdgi's and pantsing (sp) each other XD

OMG...today during Drama was hilarious!

We would go into partners, and our teacher would give us a topic to talk about, or act out for 30 seconds. At the end, we got to do one alone infront of the whole class if we wanted to, and I volunteered (Uh oh...xD) My topic was "A goalie who just lost in game seven in a shootout at the Stanley Cup finals" So I was like "Come on...Be confident, that Stanley Cup is mine! No one can beat the Leafs!" Then I acted out trying to make a save, but fail. Then I was like "NOOOOO! How could I have lat that in? NOOOOO! MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!! I WANT STANLEY CUP!" Then I pretended to punch someone and then I pretended to hoist the Stanley Cup, and kiss it and all that xD My class was laughing so hard!

i just remembered one. In english we have to write DOL (daily oral language) and its usually cool or amusing or something but once it said "Michael Jackson was born on this date in...etc." and everybody was cracking up and one boy was like "ZOMG MICHAEL JACKSON IS COMIN!!! ALL BOYS HIDE!!!!!" which just made us laugh harder. the teacher is cool so she was laughing with us and eventually got us calmed down.
Haha, that reminds me of something xD

Me and my friend were bored, so we were sitting on a bike rack, just talking. Then out of nowhere I started naming the bike racks stuff like llama and Greg House xD Then I was like "Ewwww! You're getting a piggyback ride from Michael Jackson! You're not a guy, but GET AWAY! Who knows what he will do to you" xD

Also, two people were doing a project together and they wrote by *i forget the initials they put xD* on it. But the one initial was smudged, and it looked like MJ. All the guys were like "AAAH! RUN!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back