Have you ever noticed...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daydreamer

Reaction score
ok if you have seen ghostbusters then do you remember the scene in the hotel when they're catching the ugly green blob ghost in the ballroom? and slinkman thinkman whatever his name is is all "Wait i have always wanted to do this!" when they were moving the stuff and he pulls off the tablecloth and is all "And the flowers are still standing!" well when he said that the flowers were still standing he sounded like garfield. so today in our 2007 DVD Video book thing that rates movies (five stars, four stars, three stars, two stars, turkey) i looked up Garfield the Movie and Ghostbusters and THAT THINKMAN SLINKMAN GUY DOES GARFIELDS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!! I JUST FOUND THAT OUT!!! I knew when he first enountered the ugly blob green ghost and he said "Its right here Ray. It's looking at me." and then screams when the ghost slimes him i knew it sounded familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you noticed this???

Last edited by a moderator:
llol. I have a memory of voices. Also John Travolta was in Grease AND in Hairspray (new version). John Travolta should get an award for best male actress LOL

Latest posts

Back