What's going on???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss5joshua

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but every time my tamagotchi mates, I ALWAYS end up getting a girl tamagotchi! My first tama was a girl, and now I'm at my 4th generation, and I'm still only getting girls! My sisters also are up to their 3rd generations, they both started with boys, and all they've gotten are boy babys!

So, here's my question: Is this supposed to happen? I would think that it'd be random or something, but this is happening on all 3 of our tamagotchis! Please, can somebody tell us if we're stuck having just girls or just boys, or will it eventually change.... this has been bugging me for a while... thanks in advance!

care for it in different ways,and it will change...theres somthing or probably 2 things that you do to keep getting a girl lol

Last edited by a moderator:
care for it in different ways,and it will change...theres somthing or probably 2 things that you do to keep getting a girl lol
its nothing to do with how you treat them. its completely random what sex they are. keep trying, just sounds like a weird coincidense

Ummm................

Well i have found that i have had a mixed gender style. Although..............I have herd that Tama ConneXion can have a contuious patturn although i dont know what u have. But this theroie may not be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back