Going to ask for a new DS game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
For Christmas this year, I am going to ask for a new game for my Nintendo DS Lite. I don't really know what game I want though. I was hoping that you guys could give me some suggestions. What games do you like? What games do you think I would like?

Thanks for your help!! ^^;

I'm a real Harvest Moon fan, those games are pretty good (and cute <3)

The games are about farming and living life in town. you can also get married and have children. And raise livestock for contests and animal produced items.

I also heard Cooking Mama was good (and cute <3)

I'm not very sure what it's about. Cooking maybe?

And if you don't have Animal Crossing, I think it looks good. I only have it for the GC.

Own a house, make friends, and yeah. Just live.

I also have Yoshi's Island, but it's too hard for me, I've given up.

It's about Mario babies and how they've been kidnapped and you have to save them from Magikoopa.

Which harvest moon game do you like the best?

[thanks for the suggestions, I have been considering Animal Crossing for a while now :furawatchi: ]

Depends.

If you like Adventure, Yoshi's Island, Kirby Squeak Squad, Mario DS and Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass are good.

If you like real life-ish games(No magic or stuff,) get Animal Crossing Wild World, Harvest Moon DS, or Cooking Mama or Nintendogs(Which I'm guessing you have..)

I only have Harvest Moon DS for the actual DS, they are realeasing DS Cute next year.

But I really enjoy More Friends of Mineral Town, it's a GBA game that can help in Harvest Moon DS if you put it in the GBA slot.

It's up to you.

What type of games do you like? If you like action and platformers with a hint of challenge, there is Megaman ZX and MegamanZXA.

RPGish with some monsters? Then Pokemon and Digimon Dusk and Dawn are for you.

I suggest these:

Mario Party DS (woo!It's awesome =]] ), Mario DS (Just awesomeness), Animal Crossing DS (Really entertaining, I have the one on gamecube when it first came out), Super Princess Peach, New Super Mario Bros. (Really entertaining), Yoshi's Island DS (You gotta love this game), Brain Age 1 or 2 (It's pretty nice), and more that I can't think of right now =]]

Harvest Moon series are good too, but I don't have or ever played the one for DS. The one for DS is good, but the Fantasy Harvest Moon must be really good and interesting. It's the Rune Factory one, but hey, who knows.

Good luck getting a good new DS game ;)

I suggest these:Mario Party DS (woo!It's awesome =]] ), Mario DS (Just awesomeness), Animal Crossing DS (Really entertaining, I have the one on gamecube when it first came out), Super Princess Peach, New Super Mario Bros. (Really entertaining), Yoshi's Island DS (You gotta love this game), Brain Age 1 or 2 (It's pretty nice), and more that I can't think of right now =]]

Harvest Moon series are good too, but I don't have or ever played the one for DS. The one for DS is good, but the Fantasy Harvest Moon must be really good and interesting. It's the Rune Factory one, but hey, who knows.

Good luck getting a good new DS game :(
Yes. ALL OF THOSE GAMES ARE THE BEST CHOICE! I ALMOST HAVE ALL OF THEM! I just dont have Yoshi Island DS and Mario DS

I think you should get the tamagotchi corner shop or pokemon diamond and pearl!javascript:emoticon(' :lol: ')

smilie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back