Think Fast!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I brought this back January this year. ^^ We reached about 600 posts, 41 pages, but it was closed due to spam. But this time will be different. >)

The game is simple. - You answer the person above's given scenario, then post your own. It's like a neverending chain. ^^ But now there has to be rules..

- I don't care if yours is realistic or not, but please, don't abuse the ability to make it unrealistic. It's okay by me to be a little silly with this, but don't overdo it, kay?

- This is not to be used as an excuse to SPAM. To clear this up, here's a few examples of what we don't want to see:

"Help!! Uh... I forgot."

"HELP! BLAH!"

"Help!!! I don't know what to post!!"

"Help!! *Instert scenario here*!!! lololol."

.. Exactly. If somebody does Spam or act inapropriately, I'll gladly contact a TamaGuide. Please avoid Spamming, for my sanity, and yours.

- One last note: Those of you who normally use chatspeak (yes, you know who you are >.> ... XD), please, please give good grammar a try in this topic. You might just learn to like it. Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alright, now that that's clear. . . Let's start. ^^'

Help! - I have a project due soon that counts for most of my social studies grade this quarter, and I have no clue how to start it off!..

...Owned > :D

Help! I fell and I landed in posion ivy and im itchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back