New Furbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they are not out yet! I have seen pictures but you really can't judge until you see them in person and that won't be until September? Something like that.

I think it's a bit early for this subject.

i use to have a furby when i was little but i guess they must be uglyeir now i loved my furby like it was a tamagotchi it was so cute when it had hair i had put surup on it what i was only 6 :p :p :D

i had a furby when i was little and i loved it and my brothers taught it cuss words lol, and then i had a furby baby and i hated them. it was so annoying and it made really funny noises and you could hear the gears and stuff move when it talked and stuff. so after i found it a couple years ago, i got bored and took a knife and cut around the edge of the fabric/fur, and took it off and it was actually kinda scary looking under all that cuteness. lol. but i havent seen the new ones.

Yeah they were ugly back then and even worse looking now.

the babies were somewhat cute bak then, I sqw the new ones and it almost gave me a heartattack because it scared me!! it's that ugly!!

Dear LORD, those things are hideous... They remind me of gremlins or something! Not to mention the fact that they're Furbys, for crying out loud. You could take the cutest thing in the universe and name it 'Furby' and it would still give me the creeping horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back