Christmas Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
Who wants to have a group hatch on Christmas Day? I know many group hatches are confusing, so I'm going to help you guys out by making things simple.

In my last group hatch, I offered to get the right time for everyone, but that was a dud. Well now it's plain and simple. You reset your tamagotchi at 11am Christmas Day (December 25) your time zone. No converting my time zone to yours so its not only easier for you, but for me as well.

Well, if you want to join you can have any version you like. It is Christmas after all.

Our aim is to get no specific character, but to have fun on Christmas and the following days, or even weeks, as well.

As a group hatch is a way to share progress about your tamagotchi with others, try to update your progress as reguarly as possible, but not ridiculously.

Post info like this so it is easy to understand:

LUKE

Character: Mametchi

Training: 6

Skill points (forgotten what they are called ;) ): 39;32;80

and then when they get one, Job: Teacher

etc.

If anyone comes here who does not know what a group hatch is (I got several replies in my other hatch asking what it was), please read https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=65 before asking what it is in this topic.

Thank you for taking your time to read this very long post...

♥-Jess

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Jess!!! I sure will do your Christmas hatching!! I can do it with my new V4.5!! I'm getting 2 of them, but I am only doing 1.

*Raises Hand* Me! Me! I just came to the group hatch board looking for one on Christmas! I don't know which version it'll be yet; but I'm definantly in. (Chances are I'm going to buy a tama for this occasion)

Gotchi<3, Evie, Girdy, Fojih, X, Trey, Celia, Fire, Fang, and Daeva! ;)

Thanks for joining, guys! Now we have enough to hatch, so its great. Others can still join, we only have the minimum number of hatchers.

Anyone else?

I'd love to take part in the hatch! Maybe I'll do more than one since it's winter vacation and all. I'm thinking probably my V4, one of my P2s and I'm hoping to get an Ocean, Morino, and Genjinchi in the mail soon so maybe one of those too! ;)

Who wants to have a group hatch on Christmas Day? I know many group hatches are confusing, so I'm going to help you guys out by making things simple.In my last group hatch, I offered to get the right time for everyone, but that was a dud. Well now it's plain and simple. You reset your tamagotchi at 11am Christmas Day (December 25) your time zone. No converting my time zone to yours so its not only easier for you, but for me as well.

Well, if you want to join you can have any version you like. It is Christmas after all.

Our aim is to get no specific character, but to have fun on Christmas and the following days, or even weeks, as well.

As a group hatch is a way to share progress about your tamagotchi with others, try to update your progress as reguarly as possible, but not ridiculously.

Post info like this so it is easy to understand:

LUKE

Character: Mametchi

Training: 6

Skill points (forgotten what they are called :huh: ): 39;32;80

and then when they get one, Job: Teacher

etc.

If anyone comes here who does not know what a group hatch is (I got several replies in my other hatch asking what it was), please read https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=65 before asking what it is in this topic.

Thank you for taking your time to read this very long post...

♥-Jess
ooh sounds fun !

Neat! I'd love to join. Hopefully I'll be getting a new V4 for Christmas... considering my only Tamagotchi has been lost for some time now.

So, I'd love to join! :furawatchi:

4 sleeps left! Okay, this is going to be good. I finally found a v4.5 at the shops and I will be getting it for Christmas, so looks like I will be hatching a 2 v4's and a V4.5. I might get batterie for two V2's and 2 V3's.

Hmmm...strange! I was gonna do the same thing. IM IN! COOL! im using 2 V4.5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back