Old Furbys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i never did. i havent seen them around in AGES!!!! its amazing that they were sooooooo popular!

what is up with you and furbys. you shoud go to furby.com insted of tama talk. :mellow:

I have a white one from the 90s, its white, how much would it sell for on ebay? Or what should I do with it? I don't really lke them thAT much, I got it when I was around 6 years old

Yeah I had one and still do as a matter of fact. It just sits there stored away. I found them annoying. I did like furbyBabies though

I never likes them. I remember when my sister got one in 1997. I always hated it and I thought it was soooo anoying! :(

yes i had four. here is a list in order of favorites

1. Furby(hey I was six, and furby is a cute name)gray,black spots and a pink tail. I paid 200 fricken dollars for him. still have him. he was always hungry though...

2.Shelby (once again, I was 7, and it was a cute name too) blue and white I think. I lost him in my parents divorce. I didn't get too know him though :gozarutchi: due too Furby's starvation stage...

3.Baby (embarressing names :huh: ) She was Pink White and Pink. Too cutesy for me. And i programmed her wrong, so she called me daddy. I purposely "lost her"

4.sleepy (all she did was sleep) loked like a lamb. i gave her away.

1. Furby(hey I was six, and furby is a cute name)gray,black spots and a pink tail. I paid 200 fricken dollars for him. still have him. he was always hungry though...

2.Shelby (once again, I was 7, and it was a cute name too) blue and white I think. I lost him in my parents divorce. I didn't get too know him though :huh: due too Furby's starvation stage...

3.Baby (embarressing names :eek: ) She was Pink White and Pink. Too cutesy for me. And i programmed her wrong, so she called me daddy. I purposely "lost her"

[SIZE=14pt] 200 dollars WOW! [/SIZE]

Yup I did, I had a black spotted and grey looking one with a pink tummy, then I had my aunts black one and I even got a baby one, now let me say....the baby was the worst annoyance EVER :rolleyes: :lol:

2.Shelby (once again, I was 7, and it was a cute name too) blue and white I think. I lost him in my parents divorce. I didn't get too know him though :rolleyes: due too Furby's starvation stage...

3.Baby (embarressing names :lol: ) She was Pink White and Pink. Too cutesy for me. And i programmed her wrong, so she called me daddy. I purposely "lost her"

Are u kidding me O_O I hope ur parents were the one who bought her.. :chohimetchi:

I have the Graduation Furby (Generation 1) (black with white tummy and mane) and it has a Graduation Cap on. It was the first Limited Edition furby color! I still have the box to it, instructions, and it's tag is still on. It works great and is in fairly good condition besides some messy belly hair.

I got it almost a year after furbys came out, so it was $70 I think, which was a steal because the furby craze lasted for almost 2 years before dying down.

I also have an all white furby baby.

I wanted one of the new furbys but there all on ebay now, I would have gotten it if they were in a store here. They look fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back