Annoying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There not annoying there scary. Someone at my school had a furby and like 2 years ago the batterys were supposed to be dead and it made weird noises.

ferbys give me nightmears <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I love furby! They can get a little annoying. I dont have one though :( , because they make to much noise and I saw this movie Grimlins and I got freaked out because it was little monsters that looked like a furby!

THEY ARE ANNOYING they never shut up o_O;! stuff them in the closet, its the only way to shut them up, they wake up to easily and I was stupid to buy them before...lol :rolleyes:

Actually, the new ones are pretty quiet. I have one. They are pretty nice.

I don't care for the big HIPS they were given. Kinda strange.

I think mine is pretty. It's got a light pink tummy and light tan body.

I still have not decided how much I like it. The voice recognition worke pretty nicely. I'll have to play with him more. :marumimitchi:

I have an old furby and an old furby baby.They're in my closet,eyes closed,lifeless.I think I might take them out and put batteries in them sometime.

THEY ARE ANNOYING they never shut up o_O;! stuff them in the closet, its the only way to shut them up, they wake up to easily and I was stupid to buy them before...lol B)
I could take them off your hands, if you want to......

I love furby! They can get a little annoying. I dont have one though :D , because they make to much noise and I saw this movie Grimlins and I got freaked out because it was little monsters that looked like a furby!
Did you know that is what they are based off of?

Its true guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back