Neopets vs. Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neopets | tommies

Pros | Pros

more stuff | handheld

online | light

multiplayer | fun

more games | Cons

more fun | not online

more items | less items

no max money | max money is 9999

you get to pick your pet | you gotta work for your pet

your pet can't die | your pet doesn't last forever

Cons

not handheld |

try to carry your cp!! |

no babies

Here are the factors. you decide for yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi came first, you know. It's old school, and less people have them, making for a quieter fan base. And that's the way I like it.

My verdict:

[SIZE=14pt]Tamagotchi > Neopets[/SIZE]

I like Tamas more cos there easier to look after. and unlike neopets they can die. and they can give birth get married and heaps of cool things. Neopets is more chatting and games and feeding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee... I can't find the edit button today...

I forgot to add that YOU CAN'T GET BANNED FROM TAMAGOTCHI FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!

hey Ristan or whatever your name is dont start convinsing people off there disicion beetween neopets and tamagotchi,i personally think theyre both equal and besides people get banned because they do things to other people and ive seen it happen,and ive done it so if u ever to join neopets(witch i really think you wont)i would freeze you in one quick second

neopets sucks, its like the most addicting online game but there isn't really anything great on there, the staff are unfair and ignore you and no one really takes care of their pets, just there for the fun of bothering people on the chat boards and scamming people. So thats why I think tamagotchi's better, its not addicting, you have to take care of it or it'll die(unlike neo), theres a point in feeding it, no scammers, and their portable.

I like neopets a lot more than I like tamagotchis. There is so much more you can do on neopets besides feeding your pet because you can play games, enter competitions, make a gallery/shop, collect items, paint your neopets, get petpets for them, and well the list is almost endless! Tamagotchis are OK but there is not that much you can do on them, you just feed them, exercise them, connect them, get them to evolve into characters, and if you have v2 you can buy stuff at a shop. Tamagotchi is just a virtual pet and Neopets is a fun website. And thats why I prefer neopets to tamagotchis! :mellow:

I like neopets a lot more than I like tamagotchis. There is so much more you can do on neopets besides feeding your pet because you can play games, enter competitions, make a gallery/shop, collect items, paint your neopets, get petpets for them, and well the list is almost endless! Tamagotchis are OK but there is not that much you can do on them, you just feed them, exercise them, connect them, get them to evolve into characters, and if you have v2 you can buy stuff at a shop. Tamagotchi is just a virtual pet and Neopets is a fun website. And thats why I prefer neopets to tamagotchis! :mellow:
i agree with you tamagotchi_freak_girl,neopets is almost endless,there are more things to do and you get people banned because theyre rude and they stuff to other people the list is almost endeless

hey Ristan or whatever your name is dont start convinsing people off there disicion beetween neopets and tamagotchi,i personally think theyre both equal and besides people get banned because they do things to other people and ive seen it happen,and ive done it so if u ever to join neopets(witch i really think you wont)i would freeze you in one quick second
Err... I couldn't edit my post so I had to make a new one. Sorry if it sounded hateful. And yes, I have a Neopets account, although I haven't gotten frozen yet, I did manage to get sick of it. Then again, I'll probably get frozen for inactivity or something.

Tamagotchis are WAY better than Neopets.

I got bored of Neopets, but Tamagotchis I will never get bored with.

I think we all know the answear to that! Tamagotchi dosen't even deserve to be compared to junk like neopets!

Tamagotchi all the way.

Neopets, neopets, neopets... i have not played that in years.

You get so sick of neopets and Tamagotchiheven your words are so so so ROCKY!!!!

i like neopets 80% and tamasgotchis 20% but i love tamas more petpets are the cutest things ever on www.neopets.com

[SIZE=14pt]I don't mean to sound hateful but...NEOPETS STINKS!!![/SIZE]

They froze my account just because THAT STUPID SITE INFORMED 25 TIMES ABOUT THINKING TAMAGOTCHI WAS A SWEAR WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back